Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

JLo close to Super Bowl Halftime deal

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult
20 minutes ago, The Bling said:

F*** OFF WE WANT SHAKIRA NEXT YEAR

The Shakira rumor feels like fanfiction tbh. I highly doubt the NFL will green light an anti trump show. 

Also her live shows aren’t always it whereas JLo is a showgirl.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, KingRedd said:

The original Beyoncé, which is cringe already stating, is definitely BLACK artists like Janet, Brandy,Tina Turner, etc. 

Beyoncé as an artist has NOTHING in common with all the artists you mentioned accept for skin color.

Beyoncù took the JLo blueprint and ren with it. The only thing she couldn’t pull off was the acting part.

KingRedd
5 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Beyoncé as an artist has NOTHING in common with all the artists you mentioned accept for skin color.

Beyoncù took the JLo blueprint and ren with it. The only thing she couldn’t pull off was the acting part.

If you think she has nothing in common with Brandy, her vocal runs, 

Janet, her style and clean cut dancing as a performer 

and Tina, who she’s always being compared to her especially earlier in her career because of the fierce stage presence, 

than you're delusional and know nothing about Black artists. Have a quick seat and do some research. Lauryn Hill is also a huge vocal influence on her as well. 

JLO doesn’t even sing half her major songs, and she dances well but doesn’t influence BeyoncĂ© whatsoever. Try another reach or way to show you hate Bey but that ain’t it sis

May I Read You? 😎

7 minutes ago, sillynate said:

All y’all naming songs and the only one I know is I’m Not Your Mom :poot:

Are Ü that yung?  :flower:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

LateToCult
10 minutes ago, sillynate said:

All y’all naming songs and the only one I know is I’m Not Your Mom :poot:

Sis how did you not hear “On The Floor” back in 2011? It was massive in a year of massive songs. It even ended up higher than Born This Way on the end of year chart in the US. :air:

4 hours ago, KingRedd said:

If you think she has nothing in common with Brandy, her vocal runs, 

Janet, her style and clean cut dancing as a performer 

and Tina, who she’s always being compared to her especially earlier in her career because of the fierce stage presence, 

than you're delusional and know nothing about Black artists. Have a quick seat and do some research. Lauryn Hill is also a huge vocal influence on her as well. 

JLO doesn’t even sing half her major songs, and she dances well but doesn’t influence BeyoncĂ© whatsoever. Try another reach or way to show you hate Bey but that ain’t it sis

Lol going into a discussion with you doesn’t serve any purpose.

But assuming my musical knowledge is restricted to white artists makes you the one who in fact is delusional. Go and take several seats somewhere outside of this thread. 

Don’t bother quoting or responding to me again.

KingRedd
14 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Lol going into a discussion with you doesn’t serve any purpose.

But assuming my musical knowledge is restricted to white artists makes you the one who in fact is delusional. Go and take several seats somewhere outside of this thread. 

Don’t bother quoting or responding to me again.

Lmao quoting me with nothing but the “SJW” comeback was pathetic and a waste of time. This wasn’t a discussion this was clearly an educational drag. Don’t come to me with ignorance anymore. Lesson learned... or purpose served :lana:

May I Read You? 😎

Archived