💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

JLo close to Super Bowl Halftime deal

LateToCult

Featured Posts

The only downside is she will use recorded vocals 100% of the time. I just saw her in concert this summer and it was a blast, but the vocal recording was disappointing.

Like I don’t even really care if an artist can’t sing, but it’s so tacky to me if they use recorded vocals. I’d rather just watch a music video at that point :reductive:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JLO is great. I can see it works tbh.

She is so underrated with the young folks. But us who was there when she came out knows how good she is. She was everywhere. She got 4 #1 hits and 10 Top 10 hits under her belt. And knows how her name never stopped being the headlines, be it for her red carpet fashion, her love life, or even about her having her buttocks insured. 

So I am cheering for the JLO renaissance to happen tbh!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HeavyyMetalVenuss
56 minutes ago, Enzo said:

imagine if Shakira and JLo team up for an spectacular halftime show :giveup: 

the only latina performing at the halftime show this year is ariana:stalkga:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

JusKeepBreathin
15 hours ago, Magneto said:

:oprah:

Not here for it. I like Shakira and have been to concerts. She doesn't really put on a great show. What's she going to do run around on stage in a crop top with leggings or a circle skirt barefoot singing Hips Don't Lie. 

GIF by YoungerTV

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

She doesn't really put on a great show.

:excuseu:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

StarstruckIllusion

Can she sing First Love even tho it was her first flop... it’s a fave of mine 

KingRedd
20 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Perfect crown on her impressive career. Miami has a huge latino community, it would be a perfect fit.

Might be a great opportunity to retire from music from that moment on. She’s 50 and still banging. She could leave music for her Acting and producing (tv/movies). 

I love JLo. She is the original Beyoncè. Minus the vocals.

The original Beyoncé, which is cringe already stating, is definitely BLACK artists like Janet, Brandy,Tina Turner, etc. 

OT: she’d do well in Miami I can see it. Pit bull will definitely blow her phone up to appear lol 

May I Read You? 😎

Archived