life

Gaga reading her kindness list

crisTEAne

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, johnwayne1993 said:

Anyone else think she sounds extremely Italian American in this - particularly when she says “smile at a stranger”

I feel like since the end of Joanne her New York accent sounds much stronger 

Inferno

" when someone makes dinner for you, thank them"

Is she shading Horton? Baha. Is this an inside joke, did he not thank her for her delicious Italian cooking the other night?

derpmonster
6 hours ago, johnwayne1993 said:

Anyone else think she sounds extremely Italian American in this - particularly when she says “smile at a stranger”

The way she said "stranger" was very non-rhotic. You know how people used to say she had a fake British accent at the beginning of her career and even now sometimes? It's because Americans don't know that most of the world doesn't pronounce terminal Rs. It's not just the Brits. :ladyhaha:

She says "strain-juh" like most people in Europe (and the rest of the world) would say. Americans say "strain-jerr".

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

6 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

That list is a really great idea. Gaga inspires me in so many ways and one of them is honestly to be more kind in my day to day life. :sara:

This exactly. :heart:  This is what Gaga is all about as a person.  She changes the world by spreading kindness and helping people.  It will be her most enduring legacy as it plays forward through the generations.  She wants to change the world.  I hope she realizes she already has, through the impact she has had of people's lives.  Her quote on the Allure cover exactly reflects who she is:  "If I'm not changing people's lives, what am I doing?"

As bright as Gaga shines as an artist, she shines even brighter as a person.

I live outside the space time continuum.

13 hours ago, PartySick said:

If you'd like, you can make your thread in the Support section (you don't need 50 posts to make one there) and I'll move it to the community center :happy:

Totally up to you.

Did that. Thank you. 

Rumi said it, and Jane Austen too.

18 hours ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

That's a very nice idea! You should create a Be Kind thread or something like that :)  Tag me if you do

The thread is under "Community centre". I don't know to tag you, so... 🙂

Rumi said it, and Jane Austen too.

Archived