Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

LDR - “Break Up With Your Girlfriend…” (Ariana Cover at BBC 1 Live Lounge)

bxr

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the bridge in her voice reminded me of honeymoon's spoken words part that's so beautiful

but the real s*it is she finally got a new phone :pray:

ice heard one side from above

Saint Gaga
21 minutes ago, Joshuaaaa said:

Idk, i just don't believe she would sit and listen to Ariana music. Hers is so commercial and cheesy pop compared.

She has been always an Ariana fan,lmao.She always stans Ariana on her Instagram stories. 

StrawberryBlond

The audio people need fired. How hard is it to turn someone's mic up? She made it her own, as she always has a great habit of doing and it actually sounded like a Lana song! If the mixing had been better, it would've been top notch.

1 hour ago, katy666 said:

Her live is really not that good huh. I kind of regret that I’ve purchased the ticket to her Jones Beach tour. :bon: 

She's amazing live, sounds just like the album. The mixing was just terrible here and the big issue was that her mic wasn't loud enough. You won't regret seeing her live, trust me, so don't sell those tickets.

35 minutes ago, Joshuaaaa said:

Idk, i just don't believe she would sit and listen to Ariana music. Hers is so commercial and cheesy pop compared.

A lot of Ariana's music actually sounds like a more commercial version of Lana music and a lot of the same themes are there. Lana is also very hip hop orientated, so yeah. I could totally imagine this being Lana's song. And just because she did a cover doesn't mean that she loves all of Ariana's music. And just because she sang this one cover doesn't mean she'd cover all her work either. Lana does listen to a lot of commercial artists, it's just she does her own thing when it comes to her own music.

Tom Nook
1 hour ago, Joshuaaaa said:

Lo and behold :poot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

FfFfFfFF
14 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Lo and behold :poot: 

She was obsessed with Sweetener. :air:

Weird that is ignored it in that interview when she praised Dangerous Woman and thank u, next though. :oprah:

Sickness
7 hours ago, Joshuaaaa said:

She's an OG Britney stan sis. She loves her bubblegum pop girls.

Archived