đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga in an Action Movie

JohnWayne92

Featured Posts

JohnWayne92

So, there have been times where we believed she would be in a Marvel movie, even some contemplated DC. 

My question is, do you think she could physically do it? With her fibromyalgia and what not. 

I know a lot of actors and actresses have stunt doubles, but I also know a lot of them don't use them. Also, that doesnt mean that they wont need her to do certain shots with running, jumping, falling or fighting. I see Gaga being more of a Catwoman, Black Widow kind of character vs a Jean Grey, Captain Marvel.

Take away superhero films, what if she does a film like Atomic Blonde or Salt? Do you think she could? Would it be any more demanding than performing a show?

I mainly ask because I'd love for her to play a bad bitch in an action movie :huntyga:

AJRocketMan

I think if she didn’t have fibromyalgia and a broken hip, she would do it. But otherwise, no.

JusKeepBreathin

Why does everyone want Gaga to be some sexy spy superhero character. It's so cliché.

Have her be an ass kicking superhero or villain who is beautiful but isn't overtly sexual.  A Batwoman type hero or a super villain like Hela. I would even take Invisible Woman. I live IW. 

The only part that I could see Gaga do who is sexy is Emma Frost but only because she  just as powerful as Professor X and can also knock someone through a wall in diamond form.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PunkTheFunk
9 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I would even take Invisible Woman. I live IW. 

This would be too similar to her real persona

Gaga doesn't need a superhero film, like with suits and stuff? That's too ...idk

But something like The Kichen or  "alternative" comic heros/stories -- like most anything from Image Comics, more DC Vertigo or even someone cute/funny from Boom! ??? Biiiitch....

tumblr_npcmfyH7Wb1r9g27ko2_500.gif

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Ladey Gaygay
25 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

I see her in a role like Mirage from The Incredibles :huntyga:

the incredibles disney GIF

Mess remember when she was "supposed" to be Mirage in incredibles 2:ladyhaha:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Lemondeduerl
2 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Mess remember when she was "supposed" to be Mirage in incredibles 2:ladyhaha:

LMAO I forgot that

:)

Lilmonzter

I want her to do comedy! She has that deadpan dry kinda humour! That'd be so interesting :vegas:

Sing C'est la vie 

She could be the daughter of Beatrix Kiddo and with her mama she can slay some bad guys in Kill Bill 3 (or a different name cause he's dead)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived