💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

3 Years of Perfect Illusion

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

MonsterBall13

I remember when this slayage came out I was served on first listen slow motion dancing GIFstill one of my faves and one of the best on the Joanne album 

IAmNotHere1997

Happy Birthday to one of my favourite Gaga songs :excited:

Both the song and the video are criminally underrated.

The PI era was exciting and I can't wait to feel like that again once the LG6 lead drops :legend:

Joshie S

I remember hearing this song for the first time and being so happy because it was exactly what I needed. I was also sad because it shows how much frustration Gaga had. 

It's a really beautiful song and the multiple meanings behind it including the music video especially with everything we had witnessed during the ARTPOP era, it was so nice to see her "finally free".

It's a shame most of the fans don't or can't appreciate this song for what it is, again, including the video.. but I guess they just don't understand that side of Stefani which is okay.

I'm surprised at the amount of good comments so far :) I guess everyone who doesn't have anything nice to say is keeping out of this thread.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

'LadyGagaPleaseReReleasePerfectIllusionInsteadOfLG6ASAP3YearsLaterIssaBop' challenge!!!! 

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

AJRocketMan

I like the song, but I hate the vocals. The key change sounds really unpleasant, as if she’s in pain while singing. And her live performances of the song weren’t much better, although I liked how she sounded on the Joanne World Tour. Regardless, she should’ve performed it at the Super Bowl and should have finished the JWT with PI (and added it to Enigma :selena:).

highlikegaga

i remember when we got the teaser i used to play it 100000 times a day and when the song dropped i couldn't stop listening to it. still slaps to this day 

Archived