💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Remixes that doesn’t sound like a remix but an original version

Lighter

Featured Posts

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Lighter said:

Give examples of remixed songs that are good/properly stractured, you could misinterpret them as just an alternate mix by the producer.

Omg I forgot about that ICGYABL remix, it's so happy!

OT: 

RAMROD

This röyksopp remix of the song.

The original version 

Both are great, but the remix are more known and popular for obvious reason.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AJRocketMan

A lot of these remixes sound like remixes. People are just posting their favorite ones on here, even though the OP asked for ones that sound so natural that they could easily pass as the original versions. Anyway, I have a few that pertain to the OP’s post.

The Shep Pettibone remixes of “Like A Prayer” and “Express Yourself”, which are the single versions. These are so perfect, so melodic, and so well made, they easily pass as original versions instead of remixes. Both of these are vastly superior to the original versions! Shep Pettibone managed to transform these songs from their pop rock/funk arrangements and turned them into Deep House songs! Even Madonna prefers the remixes and she has never performed the original versions live. Here’s another one:

I love this remix. It feels so natural and if I never heard the original then I could easily believe this is the original. I totally wish Gaga performed this version live! Empire of the Sun is really right up her alley and they make great music in their own right.

Red Velvet

basically rearranged versions of Solo and Fancy:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7x7ACES2Unc 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eBsT1AaCaqY 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

StrawberryBlond

This one is literally just a song in its true conception. Why it had two versions and this one was labelled "studio mix escapes me:

Most people say James Charles introduced them to this and I bet most didn't realise that it was actually a remix as it just sounds like your standard club track:

I think I once thought this was the original:

Terrible song but great example. The original version had Pitbull on it instead:

I kinda prefer the original solo to the rap version as it had the best verse at the end that gave the song a bit of a moral makeover but it's still iconic either way:

And I hate to state this one, but it's obvious:

Archived