1. Lotad - Type Disadvantage

2. Tropius - Craven MoorePayback 

3. Lotad - Lazz Monster

4. Lotad - Davian

5. Lotad - Enzo

:bradley: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Lazz Monster

With 4 votes, we unfortunately have to say goodbye to Lotad and @Ployd :bradley: I guess Lotad couldn't hope to win with an inactive trainer, which is a shame :bradley:

tenor.gif?itemid=5793589

Also, Tropius is safe in the next round.

We're far from the Shallow now

Lazz Monster

Our next HoH is...

tenor.gif?itemid=9262823

Altaria!!

@Craven Moorecox please choose 2 pokemon to be up for eviction.

Spoiler

I wanted to say congrats on you being our first 2-time HoH, but I don't remember if you ever were HoH this season lol, were you?

Craven Moorecox
2 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

Our next HoH is...

tenor.gif?itemid=9262823

Altaria!!

@Craven Moorecox please choose 2 pokemon to be up for eviction.

Reveal hidden contents

I wanted to say congrats on you being our first 2-time HoH, but I don't remember if you ever were HoH this season lol, were you?

About time! I was wondering why I haven’t been picked for HoH. Since you made me wait... Seviper and Metagross:vegas:

Seviper:

Origins:

Spoiler

Seviper is based on a viper; specifically, the habu, a type of venomous snake that was often pitted against mongooses in roadside shows. This practice is now considered inhumane and is rarely seen today. Aside from its scars, the shape of its color pattern resembles that of the elegant pitviper. The rivalry it shares with Zangoose is based on the relationship between mongooses and snakes.

In an infamous Pokémon Trainer's Choice, Seviper was incorrectly claimed to be an evolution of Arbok.

Seviper and its rival Zangoose share several characteristics, such as being in the Field Egg Group, residing in the same Friend Area, and being the only two Pokémon with a base stat total of 458.

Seviper and Zangoose also have the exact opposite Experience group, with Seviper being in the Fluctuating group and Zangoose being in the Erratic group.

Seviper is the only pure Poison type to not have an evolutionary relative.

Lotad:

Origins:

Spoiler

Lotad seems to be primarily based on a lily pad. It may be based on the Japanese yōkai called the Kappa. It shares the Kappa's signature beak, aquatic habitat, and water-dish. Kappas are known to have a dish of water on top of their heads, which is vital to their health. Lotad's Rain Dish Ability mirrors this aspect.

Lotad's evolutionary line have several unique attributes:

They have a unique type combination.

They are the only Pokémon with a dual Egg Group of Water 1 and Grass.

They are the only Pokémon that can have the Ability Rain Dish without it being their Hidden Ability.

Lotad can be seen as a parallel to Seedot. Both of them are Grass-type Generation III Pokémon and are part of a three-stage evolutionary line, who evolve into their evolved forms at or above level 14, and whose second evolutionary event utilizes an Evolutionary stone. Lotad is exclusive to Pokémon Sapphire, while Seedot is exclusive to Pokémon Ruby, with both Pokémon found in the same locations in their respective versions. Additionally, both Pokémon can be found in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum by using the Dual-slot mode, with Lotad requiring Pokémon Sapphire, and Seedot requiring Pokémon Ruby. Both can also be found in White Forest in Pokémon White, and both have the same base stat total, with both having equal stats arranged differently with Lotad more oriented toward the special stats and Seedot the physical stats.

Lotad is tied with Sunkern for having the lowest base Defense of all Grass-type Pokémon.

Tropius:

Origins:

Spoiler

Tropius resembles a generic sauropod, a long-necked, herbivorous dinosaur, combined with a banana plant.

Tropius is exactly the same size as another Grass-type Pokémon, Venusaur. Both have a height of 6'7" (2.0 m) and a weight of 220.5 lbs. (100.0 kg).

Tropius was the first Pokémon to be distributed in a Cherish Ball, with the Shokotan Tropius distribution.

Tropius shares its category with Bounsweet, Steenee, and Tsareena. They are all known as the Fruit Pokémon.

Of all the Pokémon that existed during Generation IV, Tropius is the only one that is exclusive to Platinum.

Shinies:

tumblr_nd8s2cUXMz1ttdkobo2_250.gif

s-l300.jpg

tropius.gif

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Lazz Monster
2 hours ago, Craven Moorecox said:

About time! I was wondering why I haven’t been picked for HoH. Since you made me wait... Seviper and Metagross:vegas:

Omg imagine being so petty that you blame me for what the randomizer did :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

Jk girl love ya :kara:

Lazz Monster

1. Seviper - Type Disadvantage:bradley: 

2. Metagross - Lazz Monster :triggered:

1. Seviper - Type Disadvantage 

2. Metagross - Lazz Monster 

3. Metagross - Davian

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, Davian said:

2. Metagross - Lazz Monster 

3. Metagross - Davian

You finally showed taste my friend, at least when I'm up for elimination :selena:

Sneaky Oliver

2. Metagross - Lazz Monster 

3. Metagross - Davian

4. Metagross - Sneaky 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived