💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

LG’s Fashion Week Music / Visual Releases …

bxr

Featured Posts

Just thinking out loud … but, tbh, I wouldn’t be averse to an LG6 fashion week teaser / visual release, as historically, LG’s fashion week releases are dime pieces on parade (that and Nicola has apparently returned to the funhaus — which, because fashun); but, either way, that said, just for the sake of strolling down the memory runway … the sartorial aural-visual anthology thus far:

“Bad Romance” (Alexander McQueen’s Plato’s Atlantis, PFW S/S 2010)

“Scheiße / Anatomy of Change” (Thierry Mugler, Men’s F/W 2011 (Formichetti’s debut collection as creative director))

“Government Hooker” (Thierry Mugler, PFW F/W 2011)

“Black Jesus † Amen Fashion” (Thierry Mugler, PFW S/S 2012)

“I Want Your Love” (Tom Ford, PFW S/S 2016)

Spoiler

Slighty one-off reminiscence: “Scheiße / Anatomy of Change,” after a 428-day new studio music break, to genesis catalyst the Born This Way campaign… a low-key major moment I will never forget. (RIP Rick Genest 🖤)

Feel free to chime in if I missed or misnomered any … (tbh, I’m not entirely certain all of of these were from Fashion Week, and not just aligned with collection presentations)

Sneaky Oliver

The iconic epic historic start of the Bad Romance era  :bradley:

i agree with you. Also Scheisse/GH remixes premiere at Mugler was A MOMENT to remember 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

1 hour ago, Lemondeduerl said:

I don't know why they didn't use her music for the profesional footage

Ough, the void between BTW and “LG5” is palpable … tbh, I could low-key major see a “Donatella” (obvs, but to be fair) mix backing segments of this show (circa Sept. 2013, which would have fallen between the “Applause” release and album debut … I think?) …

20 minutes ago, bxr said:

Ough, the void between BTW and “LG5” is palpable … tbh, I could low-key major see a “Donatella” (obvs, but to be fair) mix backing segments of this show (circa Sept. 2013, which would have fallen between the “Applause” release and album debut … I think?) …

They had Just Dance and Aura playing at the show :)

12 minutes ago, Joshuaaaa said:

They had Just Dance and Aura playing at the show :)

good, looks #litrally :applause:

me just walking (into this thread, six years unfashionably late) so bad, like it feels so good …

giphy.gif

I would definitely love to see that again. She's developed connections with several brands that go beyond just brand loyalty (several of them, large scale and small scale), so the possibility is definitely in there.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived