đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Swifties taunt "The 405" for a review they get annoyed and give her an 1/10

Dilwyn

Featured Posts

It doesn't even count towards MC, who cares...

If you're going to rate an album based on how twitter stans act, you're not fit to be a critic, nor are you an actual one to begin with.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pedrohemg
16 minutes ago, Judas18 said:

It doesn't even count towards MC, who cares...

If you're going to rate an album based on how twitter stans act, you're not fit to be a critic, nor are you an actual one to begin with.

But it counts for MC. That's why swifities asked them to review the album.

alextruper17

Meh

I mean, Metacritic will lost credibility if they allow this review. 

Not because it's a lowscore but because it was a revenge against a user and its pretty evident it was made for damage TS. :lana:

If they are "professional" reviews they won't allow this one. Let's see...

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

JohnnyVersace

I think it’s definitely problematic in its marketing and sudden inclusion of messages, as I’ve said on here....

and I truly find her insufferable....

and even I can admit it’s one of the best albums of 2019 so far :toofunny:

Patrick Garcia

I kinda agree with their review, but not with the score. I think 5/10 would be fair. 

I can't understand why TS is getting so praised because of this album. I don't think it has nothing better or special lyrically, sonically or technically about it in comparison to her previous albuns to justify a higher score. 1989 is her best work in my opinion. Lover is bland... In fact, her sound is becoming bland overall.

Bradley

They're both so petty. First of all, these fans have nothing to do but force a critic to give a review? Do something with your life.

Second of all, the critics of The 405 are being blatantly unprofessional. The album obviously doesn't deserve a 1/10. It just shows how they are Taylor Swift haters and are not being fair.

This is a new level of unprofessional.... Like how can people consider your reviews serious after this... He/she basically made a joke of themselves... This is why I don't give much attention to reviews 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived