other

Swifties taunt "The 405" for a review they get annoyed and give her an 1/10

Dilwyn

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

This is why we should not care that much about Metacritic and stuff. At the end of the day it’s all about someone else’s opinion and critics are not always professional and unbiased :interestinga:

It’s great when our faves get rave reviews and good ratings but that’s it

Exactly.  Metacritic has always had reviewers who are biased and who are actually stans of some artists.  I never understood the validity of Metacritic scores.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Edonis
6 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I don't know who rated BTW with a 0 but

did they lie? 

:trollga: 

Absolutely, yes. This trend of acting like Gaga's pre-Joanne music was terrible or sub-par needs to stop...

Just now, Edonis said:

Absolutely, yes. This trend of acting like Gaga's pre-Joanne music was terrible or sub-par needs to stop...

issa joke sis

you need to calm down.mp3

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

DonatellaPop

okay but how do you live without ever hearing about her? asking for a friend. 

Ariana Grande Boyfriend Music Video GIF by Ariana Grande

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

So unprofessional lol. If you're gonna do this job you MUST be unbiased, and it's not their case.

Did you guys know that Tiny Mix Tapes gave Born This Way a 0 (counting in its Metacritic score) and this is their review : "Beyond all else, perhaps, think of this zero as the massive bedazzled orifice out of which our heroine has spawned a new era of popular culture."

https://www.metacritic.com/music/born-this-way/lady-gaga/critic-reviews

This is why metacritic and other stuff like this is absolutely irrelevant

14 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

So unprofessional lol. If you're gonna do this job you MUST be unbiased, and it's not their case.

Did you guys know that Tiny Mix Tapes gave Born This Way a 0 (counting in its Metacritic score) and this is their review : "Beyond all else, perhaps, think of this zero as the massive bedazzled orifice out of which our heroine has spawned a new era of popular culture."

https://www.metacritic.com/music/born-this-way/lady-gaga/critic-reviews

This is why metacritic and other stuff like this is absolutely irrelevant

they were being sarcastic

if you read the review they compare the hair lyrics to rosa parks and malcom x :air:

Nylon Smile

So basically her fans begged publications to write reviews for Lover so she could finally get a score above 80 on Metacritic? And it all backfired. :cool:  The score is actually accurate so good job from the 405 and I hope it counts for MC.

Nightwing

I don't know who they are, but this should kill any sense of reliability that they have.

What's so bad about intelligently and fairly critiquing an album? This is the problem I have with critics now.

It's, virtually, all political.

The album is quite bad and forgettable but doesn't deserve 1/10. Maybe 5/10 would've been more fair.
But swifties are so pathetic that it's hard to feel sympathy though. :ladyhaha:

Archived