FfFfFfFF
11 hours ago, Aziz001 said:

Which song you prefer to listen? 

I don't have any time for all 

California. :lana:

17 hours ago, Aziz001 said:

Which song you prefer to listen? 

I don't have any time for all 

Love song, Happiness is a Butterfly. People seem to love Cinnamon Girl.

Lizzie Jacobson

Her label should’ve let her release it at a different week to get #1, especially considering the album has been done for about a year according to her. But good for her for getting an over 100k debut :applause:

The fact that there was barely a drop from LFL and every year sales are getting worse. Queen did that with this masterpiece of an album. 

AJRocketMan

Only 88k of those are pure sales. :selena: What I hate about streaming album equivalent units is that it doesn’t even represent the number of people listening to the full album. Most of those numbers are comprised of many people listening to a few songs multiple times, I hate it. :selena: Lana needs to develop a fan base that actually wants to buy her music, physically or otherwise.

19 hours ago, LanaDelGrant said:

yup, but we still don't have an official name :triggered:

some call themselves little fvckers cause she twitted that once when she was mad at the fandom :huntyga:

Was it Gangsters for a while?

I live outside the space time continuum.

Venusoflove
38 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Only 88k of those are pure sales. :selena: What I hate about streaming album equivalent units is that it doesn’t even represent the number of people listening to the full album. Most of those numbers are comprised of many people listening to a few songs multiple times, I hate it. :selena: Lana needs to develop a fan base that actually wants to buy her music, physically or otherwise.

It happens with every artist though? Idk why people are so hung up on pure sales, it isnt everything anymore. Its dumb to say no one listens to her when they willingly take the time to search her and stream her

41 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Was it Gangsters for a while?

yup, but kinda didn't take off widely

now after NFR "man-childs" is a little popular but i don't want no part in that :bradley:

ice heard one side from above

11 minutes ago, LanaDelGrant said:

yup, but kinda didn't take off widely

now after NFR "man-childs" is a little popular but i don't want no part in that :bradley:

And I guess Lanatics isn't used anymore either?

I live outside the space time continuum.

8 minutes ago, Ronk said:

And I guess Lanatics isn't used anymore either?

yes actually this one and Lanafans are used quite regularly, i guess the fandom won't settle for something so basic :laughga: but for me it's fine

in truth Lana said "my fandom doesn't have a name, they're just themselves" so we won't have a defining name anytime soon 

ice heard one side from above

Archived