celeb

Lady Gaga in Fecal Matter & Empty Jewels

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
latina twilight

Omg, people really wanted to see her covered in sh*t and got mad when they didn't.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

PartySick
7 hours ago, ToughHooker said:

The title's fine. Especially since this is part of a series of threads that say "Lady Gaga in *brand name*". It's just an unfortunate brand name this time :sweat:

No need to hate each other :diane:

🖤

Battle 4 Ur Life

this title tho. :messga:

why people would get such a repulsive name I'll never understand.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Dominic

I've followed fecal matter on insta for a while now, I would die to see Gaga in those flesh shoes they designed. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

GAGAVENUS
14 hours ago, LabCoatDude said:

Here I am expecting that Gaga is literally covered with sh** and jewels  :selena:

Got super excited that ratchetGa (aka the one who got thrown up on) was back

Spoiler

but she looks super cute here though

adamsenigma
10 hours ago, ToughHooker said:

how stupid are you? you admit it yourself, this is exactly what clickbait is, making other people enter your thread or open your link, or click on a news article only to find out, the title isn't exactly what the story is about, as in... the Fecal Matter in the title isn't meant as, what every sane person on this planet thinks at first, but instead a designer that isn't that well known to common people. 

Just because you don't know who Fecal Matter is it's not our fault. Personally I do know the brand and I did not take this thread as clickbait, you are being totally rude and blowing things out of proportion, LaMaison always starts his threads with "Lady Gaga wearing ____", just because the brand has a very literal name doesn't mean he'll have to specify in the title that is a brand, it's just the way it is and if you can't act like a mature person then don't come to a thread only to be negative. 

16 hours ago, simpleworldme said:

Title attempts to evoke an emotional reaction to gain exposure rather than having the goal of being succinct and clear. Thanks for sharing though! :)

The way you thought you did something with this post without reading the thread properly. 

OT: I love finding the random places Gaga sometimes gets her clothing and accessories.

Giorno Giovanna

i think some of you are way too defensive just for a negative opinion

i never said i feel triggered or anything by the title ( cause you call me sensitive snowflake) 

i also couldn't care less if gaga actually wore real fecal matter, it's her body, she can smear whatever **** (hehe i said **** in a thread about fecal matter) on her body as much as she wants (cause some in here say people are disappointed for not seeing this which is totally wrong) 

i just loathe current clickbait journalism and also hypocrisy, lies and fake stuff in general

I don't mean op has to change the thread title, it's optional, but apparantely i'm not the only one who came in here out of a misleading title. 

why is the title misleading? 

there are brands or designers where it's obvious that it's exactly that, well known ones, Gucci, Balenciaga, Versace, whatever.. 

there are also brands or designers with fantasy names where it's also obvious, like... empty jewels, how can a jewel be empty? right it can't and my mind immediately knows it's probably a fantasy name for a brand 

but come on, you guys can't tell me it's sooooooo obvious that "Lady Gaga In Fecal Matter..." is about gaga wearing a provocative named brand rather than her doing something crazy, especially with keeping in mind that she got vomited on stage before

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

The stupidity in this thread trying to make others feel stupid.

Just admit you're wrong and move on. Clickbait my ass. :awkney:

Lady Gaga Eye Roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

LaMaisonGaga
5 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

The stupidity in this thread trying to make others feel stupid.

Just admit you're wrong and move on. Clickbait my ass. :awkney:

Lady Gaga Eye Roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Period

lamaisongaga.com

Archived