Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lady Gaga in Fecal Matter & Empty Jewels

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga
10 minutes ago, ToughHooker said:

wrong, you knew damn well what you are doing here

if you wanted to make a clear title you could have added ".. Fecal Matter (designer brand)..." or something 

don't chicken out now that they are all coming for your clickbait title

This is literally the dumbest **** I've read all week lmao. Believe me, I'm not chickening away only because some people here decide to be snowflakes.

Why would I add "[designer brand]" in the title when people can just enter the thread and educate themselves about the designer by ... looking at the tweet that I've embedded into this thread?

It's idiot-safe. Now get out, mwah x

lamaisongaga.com

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante
10 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Yes I'm sure the whole world knows about a designer that has 850 followers on Twitter.

who cares about that. name is a name. 

can someone do something about these trolls?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Oriane
Just now, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

This is literally the dumbest **** I've read all week lmao. Believe me, I'm not chickening away only because some people here decide to be snowflakes.

Why would I add "[designer brand]" in the title when people can just enter the thread and educate themselves about the designer by ... looking at the tweet that I've embedded into this thread?

Yes, people learnt about this designer when looking at the tweet.

Just don't pretend that before you posted, you didn't look back the title and thought "hey, people might misinterpret it".

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Oriane
Just now, Emigrante said:

who cares about that. name is a name. 

can someone do something about these trolls?

Who cares about that ? People who act like everyone knew about the designer when entering the thread when it's obvious that half of the people who commented didn't know about this designer and got trolled ? (which, once again, was funny, it made me laugh like everyone, and it could have stopped there if OP and others had not pretended that it wasn't clickbait and made fun of that one member who stated the obvious)

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Giorno Giovanna
34 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

how stupid are you? you admit it yourself, this is exactly what clickbait is, making other people enter your thread or open your link, or click on a news article only to find out, the title isn't exactly what the story is about, as in... the Fecal Matter in the title isn't meant as, what every sane person on this planet thinks at first, but instead a designer that isn't that well known to common people. 

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, ToughHooker said:

how stupid are you? 

stopped reading after this lmao.

enjoy the WPs 

source.gif

lamaisongaga.com

BigDreamer
2 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

1 hour ago, ToughHooker said:

you admit it yourself, this is exactly what clickbait is, making other people enter your thread or open your link, or click on a news article only to find out, the title isn't exactly what the story is about, as in... the Fecal Matter in the title isn't meant as, what every sane person on this planet thinks at first, but instead a designer that isn't that well known to common people. 

Since your sensitive "snowflake" heart couldnt bare to read the hot tea I went ahead and reqouted it so you wouldn't be upset. 

In all honesty you've gotten what you look for out of people; which is a reaction.  You've responded to several posts for the sake of arguing and having the last word.  #yawn

#stopthedrama #startthemusic

xoxo Craig

Nnnn I was expecting Gaga to be in a pile of sh*t or something :air:   never knew they were a designer brand :rip:

End Racism Now

Helxig

Not her wearing the edgiest clothing and making it look classy :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived