Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Am I the only one just realised.....

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga
44 minutes ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

No it's not mirrored. When people's faces are mirrored you can see the small asymmetry in someone's face.  Have you ever seen the interviews with her on YouTube where they did mirror it?

It was mirrored,  but which interview are you talking about ?

Hit me a message and say hi !

Nikolai Barrow
1 hour ago, Linus Gaga said:

It was mirrored,  but which interview are you talking about ?

How do you know it was mirrored? Not any specific interview I think people would flip them on YouTube for copy right reasons.  Saw a few and you could tell right away because her face looked weird. We get used to seeing someone's face a certain way so when it's flipped it's usually pretty obvious. I think you just can't see the mole because of make up and lighting it isn't always obvious in every video of her.

Linus Gaga
3 minutes ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

How do you know it was mirrored? Not any specific interview I think people would flip them on YouTube for copy right reasons.  Saw a few and you could tell right away because her face looked weird. We get used to seeing someone's face a certain way so when it's flipped it's usually pretty obvious. I think you just can't see the mole because of make up and lighting it isn't always obvious in every video of her.

I just posted this screenshot , can u see it now  :))))

Screenshot-6.png

Hit me a message and say hi !

HeavyyMetalVenuss

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Lady-Gaga-GUY-Il

i also never noticed that the koons ball is in the background for this scene!

(thank you illuminatiwatcherdotcom for the picture :ladyhaha:)

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Nikolai Barrow
53 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

I just posted this screenshot , can u see it now  :))))

Screenshot-6.png

You win. That's so odd!

Defmix100

the reason they did this is for edit flow, the previous shot is from the right side so when they cut to this if they had it the original way it would feel more jaring because the camera is beginning at her left

they do this in trailers all the time, watch the Infinity War trailer and quite a few shots are mirrored, a shot in the Kill Bill trailer comes to mind too

18 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

the reason they did this is for edit flow, the previous shot is from the right side so when they cut to this if they had it the original way it would feel more jaring because the camera is beginning at her left

they do this in trailers all the time, watch the Infinity War trailer and quite a few shots are mirrored, a shot in the Kill Bill trailer comes to mind too

I thought this was pretty obvious :rip: 

Archived