Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga At a Private Philip Treacy Party in London today 9/16

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss 2009 when my friends and I used to go on and on about how gorgeous + different Gaga looked everyday but in a good way. She always made EVERYTHING work but it was within the next 24 hours that she'd be in something completely new and different but it worked. She changed her hair to match the outfits, lipstick, everything. Now she's so afraid to show her real lip size that she hasn't gone without lipstick/lip liner since 2011.

Alien Tulip

I miss 2009 when my friends and I used to go on and on about how gorgeous + different Gaga looked everyday but in a good way. She always made EVERYTHING work but it was within the next 24 hours that she'd be in something completely new and different but it worked. She changed her hair to match the outfits, lipstick, everything. Now she's so afraid to show her real lip size that she hasn't gone without lipstick/lip liner since 2011.

Now that you mention it, she hasn't worn any red lipstick for one month!

MelbHawker

She's loving her flowers at the moment isn't she?

Not a fan of this look. I don't know.. it's just I feel like I've seen it before.

HAHAHAHA OMFG!

and is that madonna on the phone in the background? :( and lauren hill on the right?

these are questions that must have an answer.

MelbHawker

Now that you mention it, she hasn't worn any red lipstick for one month!

:omg: The truth was in her red lipstick. Now we'll never know!

:derpga:

Archived