life

Gaga and Dan are eating again

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fluidcarebear

I tried reading all 10 pages...couldn’t make it. Lol So sorry If someone said this. Isn’t this at her Frank Zappa where her studio is? Can anyone confirm or deny? Also, all the food pics are taken there. That could mean she’s there working on music a lot. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

pretty sure they are doing more than eating :trollga:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

1 hour ago, fluidcarebear said:

I tried reading all 10 pages...couldn’t make it. Lol So sorry If someone said this. Isn’t this at her Frank Zappa where her studio is? Can anyone confirm or deny? Also, all the food pics are taken there. That could mean she’s there working on music a lot. 

Yes. 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

adamsenigma
3 hours ago, fluidcarebear said:

Yep it is! She's been there for over a month now so she's most likely hard at work. :firega:

Diamond heart99
18 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Yep it is! She's been there for over a month now so she's most likely hard at work. :firega:

She’s been there since the fire in Malibu. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

The ***s in this thread complaining about her being active on social media after the melt downs over her constant disappearances from social media and how she "hates her fans". Y'all stay switching and acting ungrateful.

RenegAde
21 hours ago, Limbotini said:

She has completely lost what made her so special, it’s gone there’s no hint of who she was. She was right when she said men took creativity out of her, she has given up her own personality to be with mediocre men I will never understand 

WTH are you even talking about? It's just an Instagram post :saladga:....,I really want to rain insults on you but I dont want any warm pancakes 

Woolfsmck
On 9/8/2019 at 4:24 AM, SHALLOW said:

It’s not wrong but extremely boring since it’s always the same picture

Not boring but uninformative. 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

On 9/8/2019 at 11:49 AM, Limbotini said:

She has completely lost what made her so special, it’s gone there’s no hint of who she was. She was right when she said men took creativity out of her, she has given up her own personality to be with mediocre men I will never understand 

Are you... OK? 

On 9/8/2019 at 10:20 PM, Ktaylor99 said:

Well it’s true and everyone knows it.

I am happy for her. But we know what this is and what it isn’t and I wish LMs would defend her career choices they way they defend her damn love life. 

Way to generalise, you're the one being negative and presumptious about her new guy with nothing to base it on. You don't know **** about their relationship yet your dismissing it. The rest of us see her looking happier than she has in months (maybe ever with Carino) at the concert and that's good enough for us. 

Some of us can call out the psycho Sarah tanno haters, discuss her music in a nice way and not act like a jealous ex when she gets a new man and is open about it. 

Schizophonic

i´m happy she shares stuff with us but i think its weird that she always post these pics of the table and with no people on it and so random. i think there is a meaning we dont see yet.

On 9/12/2019 at 9:49 AM, Schizophonic said:

i´m happy she shares stuff with us but i think its weird that she always post these pics of the table and with no people on it and so random. i think there is a meaning we dont see yet.

It's just dinner

Archived