💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Dan are eating again

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

RochestrMonstr

How dare she make a post just because she’s happy! What is she a human being or something? Let’s unstan.

(For real though, Some of the entitled complainers should just go stan someone else rather than lingering and complaining about everything).

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonatellaPop
10 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

How dare she make a post just because she’s happy! What is she a human being or something? Let’s unstan.

(For real though, Some of the entitled complainers should just go stan someone else rather than lingering and complaining about everything).

I  S E E  N O  L I E S :applause:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Kinda weird she's posting this on her lady gaga account.. and to tag her boyfriend on top of that... seems unlike her..

Diamond heart99
53 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

How dare she have a private life and spend quality time with people she cares about :triggered:

Agree...she should do whatever she wants.

Except social media is the opposite of private

Are ya’ll really buying this?!

Of course you are. Ya thought she’d be married to Carino by now. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It’s so funny how ya’ll drag her for not releasing the kind of music YOU think LM’s deserve, her team, her clothes, her Vegas residency, the way she acts in interviews, etc etc etc...

You trash Sarah Tanno left and right. One of her BEST friends who has been a constant in her life for years. 

But whatever man is in the picture ya’ll here for it. In from day 1. No questions asked. 

What gives? Ya’ll got severe daddy issues. 

It is fascinating to me. Truly. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Agree...she should do whatever she wants.

Except social media is the opposite of private

Are ya’ll really buying this?!

Of course you are. Ya thought she’d be married to Carino by now. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It’s so funny how ya’ll drag her for not releasing the kind of music YOU think LM’s deserve, her team, her clothes, her Vegas residency, the way she acts in interviews, etc etc etc...

You trash Sarah Tanno left and right. One of her BEST friends who has been a constant in her life for years. 

But whatever man is in the picture ya’ll here for it. In from day 1. No questions asked. 

What gives? Ya’ll got severe daddy issues. 

It is fascinating to me. Truly. 

coffee lol GIF

Serving that tea scalding today :reductive:

Diamond heart99
16 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

coffee lol GIF

Serving that tea scalding today :reductive:

Well it’s true and everyone knows it.

I am happy for her. But we know what this is and what it isn’t and I wish LMs would defend her career choices they way they defend her damn love life. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

I was just thinking yesterday that it was time for another Dan dinner pic and here we are. It's almost as if this is happening on a predictable schedule.  :trollga: 😉

G U C C I
15 hours ago, Phlop said:

New man new era

1. TF: Speedy

2. TFM: Dada

3. BTW: Lüc

4. ARTPOP: Taylor

5. Joanne/ASIB: Bradley

Fixed it :staymad:

Poor Carino. He actually was in love with her. To bad she was miserable with him and how everyone couldn’t see that is a damn mystery :spin:

Maybe all these dinner posts are hints that the album is full of fancy dinner bangers! You know just and album of sh*t to set the mood!!:ladyhaha:

But could they actually be a hint at something album related?! Am I reaching here?!:oops:

MonsterMom
11 minutes ago, Renie said:

Maybe all these dinner posts are hints that the album is full of fancy dinner bangers! You know just and album of sh*t to set the mood!!:ladyhaha:

But could they actually be a hint at something album related?! Am I reaching here?!:oops:

trying jeff probst GIF by globaltv

Yes :huntyga:...and what are dinner bangers :sharon:...is that a thing?

Archived