Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Dan are eating again

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

crisTEAne
2 hours ago, Zander said:

I genuinely hope she’s happy and all but my initial reaction to the post was a hard eye roll. I can’t shake the feeling that this thing with dan doesn’t feel genuine.

this

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pamelaisley
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

It’s ok if she wants to post things that are not LG6 related but she’s basically posting the same picture over and over again from different angles and days. :messga:

This. What else has she been up to? What books has she read? What movies and tv shows has she been watching? I miss when she would tell us that she was dyeing her hair or watching paint dry. :messga:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

PanPikus

How dare they eat? AGAIN?

lucille-bluth-arrested-development.thumb

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 minutes ago, samw127 said:

I was hoping we would see her at Brandon’s show...Bobby was there and posted about it

She was having dinner, i wouldn't trade food for fashion.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

CannaeDrive

Gaga eating while not feeding the little complainers? That's the right thing to do obviously :vegas:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

11 hours ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

What’s the dish next to the steak? 

:teehee: I wonder if they can even find the food or the table with that light. :teehee:

But it's classicly romantic. 

I imagine that is steak, corn on the cob, mushrooms and onions, and a skewer of cauliflower or new potato.

I imagine that would be delicious. :popcorn:

Btw, Dan is very good at his job, and he should be able to tour with her, which would be good for both of them.

codymonster
5 hours ago, Limbotini said:

She has completely lost what made her so special, it’s gone there’s no hint of who she was. She was right when she said men took creativity out of her, she has given up her own personality to be with mediocre men I will never understand 

Because she’s eating? Ya’ll I can’t handle this :icega:

Archived