Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Dan are eating again

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

Stewful2929

She has completely lost what made her so special, it’s gone there’s no hint of who she was. She was right when she said men took creativity out of her, she has given up her own personality to be with mediocre men I will never understand 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromaticunt
2 minutes ago, Limbotini said:

She has completely lost what made her so special, it’s gone there’s no hint of who she was. She was right when she said men took creativity out of her, she has given up her own personality to be with mediocre men I will never understand 

Chill, she's just having dinner. 

Stewful2929
1 minute ago, ThatBinch said:

Chill, she's just having dinner. 

She has posted the same picture a million times. She has never been this public this fast w a boyfriend, so it’s weird at this point. It comes off fake and annoying af 

omg I’m so relieved, glad they’ve eaten again, was worried they were dying of starvation 

heauxmatica

xoxo Craig

So Gaga can feed her hunger but she's not feeding little monsters... imagine how HUNGRY we are :rip:

End Racism Now

SHALLOW

It’s ok if she wants to post things that are not LG6 related but she’s basically posting the same picture over and over again from different angles and days. :messga:

What's wrong with her posting about having dinner with her man?  I'm glad to see she's happy, the album and new music will come when she wants it to, she's working on it, just let her live her life and be happy she shares these things with us :)

SHALLOW
33 minutes ago, Limbotini said:

That’s very dramatic tbh. 

Gaga’s being kind of basic on Insta but that doesn’t have anything to do with her creativity :triggered:

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, Tomas said:

What's wrong with her posting about having dinner with her man?  I'm glad to see she's happy, the album and new music will come when she wants it to, she's working on it, just let her live her life and be happy she shares these things with us :)

It’s not wrong but extremely boring since it’s always the same picture

MonsterMom

She should at least turn some lights on and post a picture of Dan eating the delicious food if she wants to tag him in it :trollga:

MonsterDad
Just now, MonsterMom said:

She should at least turn some lights on and post a picture of Dan eating the delicious food if she wants to tag him in it :trollga:

Unless... he's not really there

e04.jpg

She's married to me but her heart belongs to Gaga

Joshie S

Dinner ft. Adele is really coming huh? :huntyga:

Jokes I'm glad she's letting us know she's OK :) at least it's not NOTHING like we went through this year for like 3 months?

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Teal Ambition

idk why but I find it so funny that she tagged him :air: 

Imagine all the follow requests he must have :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Woolfsmck
7 hours ago, Chris Martin said:

hope they choked

Why?...ill will 🙄

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived