💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madame X Tour Bans Phones

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

spicemuncher

If this was not stated at the time when the tickets were put up for sale, then it’s ridiculous.

I am not one to hold up a phone at a show but I do use a camera to snap a few still shots as a keepsake. If I am to pay $600+ and be told I can’t take ONE pic as a momento, I would be annoyed.

She really needs to take herself less seriously. It’s not like leaked images or footage ever hurt her ticket sales before.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

If this was not stated at the time when the tickets were put up for sale, then it’s ridiculous.

I am not one to hold up a phone at a show but I do use a camera to snap a few still shots as a keepsake. If I am to pay $600+ and be told I can’t take ONE pic as a momento, I would be annoyed.

She really needs to take herself less seriously. It’s not like leaked images or footage ever hurt her ticket sales before.

It was not stated.  I paid plenty for front row so I could record a few good moments as a memory.  I also don't hold up my camera because I don't want to block or annoy others.   I would have bought less expensive seats had I known.

I live outside the space time continuum.

1 hour ago, Ronk said:

It was not stated.  I paid plenty for front row so I could record a few good moments as a memory.  I also don't hold up my camera because I don't want to block or annoy others.   I would have bought less expensive seats had I known.

gurllllllll come one now.   You would have bought less expensive seats just because you couldn't record a few clips??  Are you going for the show or the clips??

@Shale101   I'm going for the show, but I make videos as a hobby.   I like to get very good recordings to produce a short video I can view for years to come as a memory of the concert.  I always get front row in the seated part of the arenas so there are no heads in the way and I don't need to hold my camera above my head, which could bother other people.   I wouldn't need front row if wasn't going to record.  I sometimes share a 5-minute video with friends who couldn't go to the concert or who are curious and want to know what the concert is like to help decide if they want to attend in the future.  I don't sell or widely distribute my videos.

I’ll be damned if I can’t use my phone at will.  But not the biggest reason I’ll pass on the show 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, LadyHaha said:

Yup, lots.

Happy for you.  There's nothing like the live experience. 

Several people have told me Madonna's concerts are amazing, so I'm stoked.

36 minutes ago, Ronk said:

@Shale101   I'm going for the show, but I make videos as a hobby.   I like to get very good recordings to produce a short video I can view for years to come as a memory of the concert.  I always get front row in the seated part of the arenas so there are no heads in the way and I don't need to hold my camera above my head, which could bother other people.   I wouldn't need front row if wasn't going to record.  I sometimes share a 5-minute video with friends who couldn't go to the concert or who are curious and want to know what the concert is like to help decide if they want to attend in the future.  I don't sell or widely distribute my videos.

So you go for the show but get front row based not on the show but that you can record just a small video and don't want heads in the way and you don't want to inconvenience  others behind you?  Sounds suspect to me.....99% people who go to concerts today take at least one short video and share with friends.  That is nothing new or special.  They also keep it for years to come to look back at.  I just find it hard what your selling.  Who decides their seat row based on the ability to take a  5 minute video clip on your phone?  Is the video really a memory or just a documentation of that particular show.  I mean if you cant recall it happening live then it's not really a memory but just a saved recording you are viewing.  I guess to each there own though.......Maybe you can get a refund.     

M i K E Y

Because the phone using during a concert is going WAY TOO FAR. Of course it’s your property but it’s just so silly and the tour will be in theater venues so it you’ll disturb other guests. 

But this b*tch better release a tour dvd if I can’t see it on YouTube 

She keeps jumping from one stupid idea to another... This is if you ask me really stupid and it will turn off a lot of people from going to see her... Also for some people that are not able to throw away an insane amount of money to see her live, YouTube is the only place to see the show... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

35 minutes ago, Shale101 said:

I would never ask for a refund.  I am looking forward to the concert very much.  Seeing Madonna live is much more important than any video recordings.

Britney Jean1
On 9/9/2019 at 12:50 AM, LadyHaha said:

Like.. I'm Not a phone addict and don’t use social media much but If there is one place I would be bored and go on my phone.. it would be there 😂

have u ever been on M concert or have u watched one? cuz u sound just hating. 

Slim

On 9/7/2019 at 10:16 PM, Maleficent said:

exactly its common courtesy. You wouldn't whip out your phone during the symphony or opera know would you? Y'all need to get on Madonna's level sophistication-wise. 

That's true for a symphony surely, but not a midrate pop show for a wack late career record.

Just now, Inferno said:

That's true for a symphony surely, but not a midrate pop show for a wack late career record.

showing your true colours huh? 

Just now, Maleficent said:

showing your true colours huh? 

And I said something untrue? For all the alleged objective criticism you have for an artist whom you dwell the fan forum of I find it ironic that you're stanning such blatant mediocrity here.

Archived