Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madame X Tour Bans Phones

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

RemovedPerRequest1
13 hours ago, Altair said:

grandma still hasn't gotten in with the times... I guess this is what happens when you watch a grandma perform...

not a good move. 

Why be so rude? Gaga doesn't like this either. As I'm sure many artists don't.

Madonna is THE trendsetter, glad she put a stand, now others can follow suit.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nikolai Barrow
13 hours ago, Jose P said:

Once again I’ll say it:

Hating on Madonna and calling her grandma doesn’t make you cool. It just makes you ridiculous and insufferable.

Your grandmas wish they could perform as well as Madonna at her age.

Completely agree! Madonna isn't even that old she's  just 60. My boxing coach is 60 and can still kick anyone's ass anyday. It's not like she's 80 and even if she was good for her to still be out there. Hope she pulls a Tony Bennett and performs into her 90s.

JusKeepBreathin

She always does this. I was at The Confessions Tour, she banned cameras back then too. Attendees will be lucky if she does not turn the A/C off like she did for that tour to "save her voice."

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

14 hours ago, Dancin said:

Some people want to keep memories of the night

Exactly.  I take video of parts of each concert I attend, and it really brings back wonderful memories of the experience.  I will see Madonna in December, and this news is very upsetting.  I'm hoping they don't enforce it at the venue.

I live outside the space time continuum.

8 hours ago, August3 said:

Stop being so bitter and bitchy. 

Wow. You don’t have to be so rude. Learn from the other members and tell me that I’m wrong in a much more mature way. 

Reported for being insensitive and trying to trigger me. 

Queen Bitch
48 minutes ago, Altair said:

Wow. You don’t have to be so rude. Learn from the other members and tell me that I’m wrong in a much more mature way. 

Reported for being insensitive and trying to trigger me. 

I'm not insensitive. And I'm not trying to trigger you. 

And I could say the same thing to you, stop being rude. 

28 minutes ago, August3 said:

I'm not insensitive. And I'm not trying to trigger you. 

And I could say the same thing to you, stop being rude. 

And you could say that.

And you should say that.

But you didn’t. 

Apparently calling someone a “bitch” isn’t triggering 

Queen Bitch
16 minutes ago, Altair said:

Apparently calling someone a “bitch” isn’t triggering 

Why would it be?

LordEnigma
7 hours ago, Dancin said:

Why do you have to remember every moment of it? Because it's nice. It's nice to remember how the stage looked while you were in your seat, it's nice remembering how you and whoever went with you danced like crazy. 

Look you might remember still your TMB date, but that was not even 10 years ago yet. Your memories will get worse with time, and you can't get them back if you don't have a video or someone who can make you remember (which is still not as reliable as a video)

I'll remember it forever. Anyway, my thoughts are that I'd rather focus and be in the moment than record something and be distracted. I don't go on a vacation and take a video of my entire trip, I just enjoy the moment and cherish it. Take pictures here or there but I'd rather experience it in full.

Britney Jean1
16 hours ago, Altair said:

grandma still hasn't gotten in with the times... I guess this is what happens when you watch a grandma perform...

not a good move. 

I hope when you're 60 u will be as in shape, popular and rich as her. ageism is disgusting!

Slim

Jeroen Bloeming

I kinda get this. But this tour goes to a few cities and I'd die to see what it looks like since she's not coming to The Netherlands :saladga:

Archived