💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madame X Tour Bans Phones

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Roboboy
6 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Seems unfair, they even allowed digital camera's back in the late 90's early 2000's. Why not just a simple cell phone? Seems odd :oprah:

I think it might just be because she's performing at Broadway-style theatres, that don't usually allow phones anyway. Pop concerts don't usually happen in these kinds of places I don't think

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

Good. I HATE people who spend 95% of the concert taking pictures and videos instead of enjoying the show and then never take a look at those videos again.

noisullitcefrep

If it is so important for you to record the concert then don't go. Her show, her rules. It's as simple as that:queenga:

I think it is a great idea of her (team) to ban phones from the show. Look, I'm not against taking a few photos or videos but I can't stand people face timing, looking up random stuff on their phones or just recording all the time. It takes away so much energy and is so distracting to me, therefore I support her decision.

The only point I get is that it might be dangerous in an emergency, but usually there is a lot of security staff at such shows which will provide help in a true emergency. There will also be the possibility of using your phone in certain areas out of the hall, as stated in this thread. And let's be honest, if you were to call an ambulance you wouldn't do it inside of the theatre with loud music playing:selena:

JustifyMyLove

I hope we manage to get some videos of the concerts, for all the time we've been waiting we deserve seeing a little bit at least :selena:

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Neight Shayde

i get it and i respect it, but wasn't she doing the exact same thing during a hamilton show? lin-manuel even snubbed her backstage because of it

HeavyPunkLover

Already attendent a phone free show

It was seriously great

every f show should be this way tbh

enough with everybody holding their phone/tablet in mid air 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Henri Bardot

I think I use my phone only twice during a concert, so I’d remain unbothered.

However, her tickets are expensive as f*ck 

pooiota

Bloody hooker

The idea of not using a phone during a concert has never been a good idea to me. I see what both sides are saying, and honestly artist should just let people use their phones. If someone or multiple people are filming the whole entire concert on their phones, then that’s on them. The artist already has your money even if they want you to pay one-on-one attention to them without a mobile device. On top of that, I’m sure it is a small number of people who actually spends well over 60 mins on their mobile devices during a musical event.

I believe you can “live in the moment” while using a mobile device as long as you aren’t stuck behind it constantly. Filming pieces or certain songs is great for memorabilia, but recording the whole experience isn’t. Just because people didn’t have smartphones and easy access to digital cameras (besides camcorders) 18+ years ago doesn’t mean that times can change. Just get over it until it becomes a real problem, and not a YOU problem.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

The idea of not using a phone during a concert has never been a good idea to me. I see what both sides are saying, and honestly artist should just let people use their phones. If someone or multiple people are filming the whole entire concert on their phones, then that’s on them. The artist already has your money even if they want you to pay one-on-one attention to them without a mobile device. On top of that, I’m sure it is a small number of people who actually spends well over 60 mins on their mobile devices during a musical event.

I believe you can “live in the moment” while using a mobile device as long as you aren’t stuck behind it constantly. Filming pieces or certain songs is great for memorabilia, but recording the whole experience isn’t. Just because people didn’t have smartphones and easy access to digital cameras (besides camcorders) 18+ years ago doesn’t mean that times can change. Just get over it until it becomes a real problem, and not a YOU problem.

It can be incredibly distracting to both the artist and others around them. Many times I've had people shover their hands/phone over my shoulder and above my head to get videos, or people in front of me completely block my view. I pay for the ticket too, so I find it incredibly annoying when people say "I paid to be here, so I can enjoy it how I want". It should be entirely up to the artist/venue, and if you don't like it, you're 100% not required to go.

Bitch I'm Madonna

How elitist of her. She’s already only visiting like 10 cities and now fans from around the world won’t be able to see the concert, not even through a screen lol.

7 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

The best concert of my life (The Monster Ball), I had no smartphone cause I was 16 without one. Do I remember every specific detail? No. But do I have that memory forever? Yes. Because I was fully present and away from any distraction I was able to remember the moment.

why do you have to remember every moment to enjoy it? 

Recording it distracts you and pulls you out of the concert 🤷🏻‍♂️

Why do you have to remember every moment of it? Because it's nice. It's nice to remember how the stage looked while you were in your seat, it's nice remembering how you and whoever went with you danced like crazy. 

Look you might remember still your TMB date, but that was not even 10 years ago yet. Your memories will get worse with time, and you can't get them back if you don't have a video or someone who can make you remember (which is still not as reliable as a video)

hmmm

RodeckDanny

YASS great idea! It's so annoying not to be able to see the artist because everyone in front is recording

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived