šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madame X Tour Bans Phones

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ChavaWM

People calling this "ridiculous" lol

How many concerts and shows have we seen where Gaga is yelling at the crowd to "put your f***in phones down!"

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

Its a theatreĀ :nails:

exactly its common courtesy. You wouldn't whip out your phone during the symphony or opera know would you? Y'all need to get on Madonna's level sophistication-wise.Ā 

ItWasntLaauv

This is a terrible idea, what if thereā€™s an emergency while the concert is happening and you just canā€™t get to your phone cuz itā€™s LOCKED!! I get it if itā€™s an exclusive early screening of something or filming, but this is a concert, idk seems like a bad idea.

Smother Em Eh

This is genius tbh. I applaudĀ 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Exactly!Ā I personally love this idea that way everyone will be focused and present enjoying a shared experience not on thru a camera lens. I cant stand people who sit there the whole time with cell phone in the air &Ā pushing people out of the way to catch that certain angle. It's just obnoxious.Ā 

People did this to me at the JWT in Tacoma and I was like hell NO! I paid $250 for VIP I'm gonna jump around paws up and scream every word while you figure out your snap filter.Ā 

Bubblegum Bitch

This is a good decision, I think. Imagine a big theater and all people just film the show with their phones, it destroys magic of theater!

But Madonna! What about us, poor fans who cannot travel around the world to see you show?Ā :gum:

FATCAT
1 hour ago, ChavaWM said:

People calling this "ridiculous" lol

How many concerts and shows have we seen where Gaga is yelling at the crowd to "put your f***in phones down!"

If Gaga said "Give me your phones now!" I'd be just as upset lmao

Purr more, hiss less.

Feel sorry for her band as every time there is a musical interlude people will be making a bee-line to the designated phone use areas.

Nightwing

I don't support this. I don't know why people think you can't enjoy the show if you have your cellphone out. Is the average person really just that simple and one-track minded?

When I saw the Backstreet Boys last week, I'd have been pissed if I wasn't able to have my phone.

I wanted to make that a night I wouldn't forget, literally, which is why I recorded videos and took pictures. That was MY experience that I wanted to document. While recording video, I still had the time of my life and enjoyed each and every song!

Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

This is a terrible idea, what if thereā€™s an emergency while the concert is happening and you just canā€™t get to your phone cuz itā€™s LOCKED!! I get it if itā€™s an exclusive early screening of something or filming, but this is a concert, idk seems like a bad idea.

Well there was a time before smartphones you know... People managed. If you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to spend your money and go

Bitch I'm Madonna

KingRedd

I get it. It ruins the show to me. People upload the whole show, nothing is special anymore. Not many people dance and live in the moment because they are snapping and getting footage for YouTube. Compared to how concerts used to go, out generation is very lame lolĀ 

May I Read You? šŸ˜Ž

Smart this wasnā€™t said before tickets went on sale. Ā And those saying itā€™s a cultural experience, would you be happy if you went on a tour of Paris and told no phones/no pictures? Ā 

Archived