💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madame X Tour Bans Phones

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I know but they're banning basically anything that can record, including cameras, so why would she ban camera's when she it wasn't a problem for her before?

solid point

ice heard one side from above

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

It’s a cool idea, it’s not a big deal... sucks you can’t preserve memories of your experience but oh well.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Oh... ok! :laughga:

i just absentmindedly answered the phone question i'm sorry if i sounded rude :air:

ice heard one side from above

RAMROD

That is good tbh. :gayhat:  People are too focused on holding their phones ip these days than being in the moment. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Illuminati Freak
55 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

You guys serious? This is genius tbh, not sure why more artists don't do this. They don't want the tour leaking on YouTube. Not to mention no one enjoys and connects with artists anymore, they're all worried about documenting and updating their snap story. :reductive:

Exactly! I personally love this idea that way everyone will be focused and present enjoying a shared experience not on thru a camera lens. I cant stand people who sit there the whole time with cell phone in the air & pushing people out of the way to catch that certain angle. It's just obnoxious. 

9 minutes ago, LanaDelGrant said:

i just absentmindedly answered the phone question i'm sorry if i sounded rude :air:

Don't worry, you're fine! :happy: :heart:

FATCAT

Even cirque du soleil wasn't this hard-line on phones. This is a dumb move and is only going to frustrate her fans.

What about the kids that brought their parents along but in seats instead of the floor? smh what a ****ing nightmare

Purr more, hiss less.

Musicisfreedom
31 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I know but they're banning basically anything that can record, including cameras, so why would she ban camera's when she it wasn't a problem for her before?

I also think she may want it to be more of a surprise. So that we who are going wont get to see it until we see it the way she intended. Hopefully she releases a dvd for those who cannot go

Bitch I'm Madonna

Just now, Musicisfreedom said:

I also think she may want it to be more of a surprise. So that we who are going wont get to see it until we see it the way she intended. Hopefully she releases a dvd for those who cannot go

That makes sense, but she should do what Taylor did and just delete a bunch of videos that get uploaded, people like to send Snapchats or take pictures of their favorite songs or something and that can't happen for people to relive the memory because of this. I don't know, I just find it a little unfair :laughga:

1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

So you keep a memory of the night by not being present but recording it?. I’ve never understood the obsession of recording a concert. - go, be present, and remember it for yourself.

Oh yes because you will remember the concert perfectly on detail 20 years after the event right? How dumb of me tbh

hmmm

derpmonster
1 hour ago, alextruper17 said:

And you're free to do it. Nobody says it's a bad thing.

Not at a Madonna concert, not anymore.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
22 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

If your fans are actually watching videos and considering that a substitute to seeing you live, then you're doing something wrong.

If you have stage presence, your fans will want to see you live even more after seeing the video.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived