not a french fry

It’s probably because she doesn’t want videos of her singing leaked

social experiment gone wrong

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alextruper17
2 minutes ago, bxr said:

Think Halsey made the same request for her free Armory gig when she performed Nightmare for the first time live (then made a slight compromise renegotiation) …

tbh, it does made for a noticeably amplified crowd energy / connection

That's amazing.  Can't believe how some people think it's better to be posing for the web than really be part of the show. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Batwings

I would be OK with this if Madonna didn't have a habit of starting her shows two hours late. She had better be more punctual on this tour because a bunch of bored people without their phones will not react well.

PoshLife

imagine standing in line for 20 minutes to pick up your phone

also no smart watches?? that's absurd lol, what am I recording on my smart watch.

LordEnigma
19 minutes ago, Dancin said:

Some people want to keep memories of the night

So you keep a memory of the night by not being present but recording it?. I’ve never understood the obsession of recording a concert. - go, be present, and remember it for yourself.

Musicisfreedom
10 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Can we stop calling Madonna old and a grandma. She looks super great for her age. 

Remember, pop stars are supposed to go away after they hit 40. :awkney: if they're women that is.:saladga:

The ageism and misogyny is real. It makes me sick

Bitch I'm Madonna

Reginald

Phones are really distracting during concerts -- distracting to the artist seeing an audience full of phones, distracting to the people who paid hundreds of dollars just to stare at their phone for instagram, and distracting to other concertgoers. 

Even Gaga usually says "Put your f***ing phones down!" During her shows. It's kind of a respect thing. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Musicisfreedom

I'm anxious about this, but I'm sure it'll be fabulous. I dont like to use my phone at concerts anyways, it ruins everyone elses experience 

Bitch I'm Madonna

34 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Seems unfair, they even allowed digital camera's back in the late 90's early 2000's. Why not just a simple cell phone? Seems odd :oprah:

because you can't distract yourself so easily with a digital camera

ice heard one side from above

AJRocketMan

Making fun of Madonna for her age and labeling her as “grandma” is extremely sexist and anachronistic, and shouldn’t be tolerated in modern society and especially not GGD (I’m looking at you @Altair). And besides, it’s pointless—you know people are going to be saying the same thing about Gaga.

Anyways, I support this decision and I hope all goes well.

Just now, LanaDelGrant said:

because you can't distract yourself so easily with a digital camera

I know but they're banning basically anything that can record, including cameras, so why would she ban camera's when she it wasn't a problem for her before?

Archived