Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madame X Tour Bans Phones

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems unfair, they even allowed digital camera's back in the late 90's early 2000's. Why not just a simple cell phone? Seems odd :oprah:

BlingNotTheMusic

You guys serious? This is genius tbh, not sure why more artists don't do this. They don't want the tour leaking on YouTube. Not to mention no one enjoys and connects with artists anymore, they're all worried about documenting and updating their snap story. :reductive:

alextruper17

It's a good concept

I bet most of us, when we go to a concert, pass a considerable time recording or taking pictures, uploading stories, etc. than enjoying the show.

BUT I hope she has a good logistic on this. I can't imagine if people lost their phones or something

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Dukttape

A truly reverse iPhonean experience. I'm sure they would've tried this for her awful Eurovision performance too.

Dukttape
Just now, alextruper17 said:

It's a good concept

I bet most of us, when we go to a concert, pass a considerable time recording or taking pictures, uploading stories, etc. than enjoying the show

And that's the individual's choice.

1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

It's a good concept

I bet most of us, when we go to a concert, pass a considerable time recording or taking pictures, uploading stories, etc. than enjoying the show.

BUT I hope she has a good logistic on this. I can't imagine if people lost their phones or something

Some people want to keep memories of the night

hmmm

alextruper17
5 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

And that's the individual's choice.

5 minutes ago, Dancin said:

Some people want to keep memories of the night

And you're free to do it. Nobody says it's a bad thing. Each of you decide what to do with your money

I'm just saying that if she created this show to be an intimate experience, it's an interesting and good concept to focus on the music and the performances instead of your phone

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Jose P

Once again I’ll say it:

Hating on Madonna and calling her grandma doesn’t make you cool. It just makes you ridiculous and insufferable.

Your grandmas wish they could perform as well as Madonna at her age.

Think Halsey made the same request for her free Armory gig when she performed Nightmare for the first time live (then made a slight compromise renegotiation) …

tbh, it does made for a noticeably amplified crowd energy / connection

Archived