Madame X Tour Bans Phones

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
peto flex
4 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

That's amazing.  Can't believe how some people think it's better to be posing for the web than really be part of the show. 

💎💎

5 hours ago, Altair said:

grandma still hasn't gotten in with the times... I guess this is what happens when you watch a grandma perform...

not a good move. 

Someone is bitter. 

Illuminati Freak

The entitlement of some people  is highly laughable. The money you pay for your ticket entitles you to viewing Madonna perform live.  You don’t get to add on extras like the rights to film the show because you determine that’s what your money is worth. Doesn’t work that way sorry folks then don’t go. Some entitled queen is gonna try it and get his/her ass hauled out kicking and screaming while everyone else is enjoying the show. Bye b*tch and good riddance. In the old days of no cell phones cameras weren’t even allowed either. You don’t have the right to film period. 

Phoebe Buffay
5 hours ago, Altair said:

grandma still hasn't gotten in with the times... I guess this is what happens when you watch a grandma perform...

not a good move. 

people get warning points for posting the most unharmful sh!t but stuff like this gets unnoticed... never change ggd :lolly:

Chromaticunt

I think it's a good idea but how on earth can they enforce it? People aren't just going to want to hand over their phones to a stranger. What if their phones get mixed up or lost? This sounds like a logistical nightmare and more trouble than it's worth. 

matteonster

I’m not sure how phone free this will be because most tickets say that it is not allowed to make videos and sound but they allow the phones in anyway.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

TheSlash

Well, if it's gonna be as tragic as Eurovision then nobody would want to film or watch that anyway :sure:  :reductive: 

Ew, David!

Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, ThatBinch said:

I think it's a good idea but how on earth can they enforce it? People aren't just going to want to hand over their phones to a stranger. What if their phones get mixed up or lost? This sounds like a logistical nightmare and more trouble than it's worth. 

Did You read it? You keep your phone with you they just put it in a locked case

Bitch I'm Madonna

Chromaticunt
4 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Did You read it? You keep your phone with you they just put it in a locked case

No :ally:

Queen Bitch
6 hours ago, Altair said:

not a good move. 

Stop being so bitter and bitchy. 

Archived