💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madame X Tour Bans Phones

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

Honestly love this. Something I always hated about concerts is all the phones in the air. Enjoy the damn show

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must admit I’ve spent more time watching concerts though a screen than actually watching the show but I still like being able to watch as many times back .

lgaga1fan

People saying Gaga doesn't like this when she has literally screamed to take pictures of her during Paparazzi since 2010 :koons:

17 hours ago, Altair said:

grandma still hasn't gotten in with the times... I guess this is what happens when you watch a grandma perform...

not a good move. 

You should show some respect.

1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

Honestly love this. Something I always hated about concerts is all the phones in the air. Enjoy the damn show

Yeah, that can be annoying.  I always get a front row seat in the lower level of the perimeter of the arena so there are no heads in the way.  I hold my camera below eye level so it is not even seen by the people seated behind me.  My situation is totally different that those in GA on the floor of the arena.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Note at the start of this Enigma concert, people are instructed to turn their cameras on, not off.  I don't know if this applied to the entire concert or to the Enigma concerts after this opening concert.

Itsbrenda
4 hours ago, Britney Jean1 said:

u will never be bored at M concert!! 

Like.. I'm Not a phone addict and don’t use social media much but If there is one place I would be bored and go on my phone.. it would be there 😂

11 hours ago, Borislshere said:

My memory is ****.  The only reason I record some performances at a concert is to go back and relive that moment whenever i feel like it. Which is why a lot of people do it too.  Banning cell phones seems dumb imo. :madge:

Same.

Professional DVDs may be great, but  video from the audience captures the joy, exuberance, and emotion.

As illustrated at 43:00 in this video, one thing fans recorded with their phones was the epic bow at the end, a memory they will always have:

GagaStefi

I don’t get it considering her tour is in high demand and sold out so most people can’t even go if they want too. I see more people like Taylor doing this for their tours. They did this at the VMAs and everyone just broke theirs and started recording anyways :laughga:

just another gay

Understand it will great everyone just be into the show more without phones

but as an international fans, I'd be like where's the live stream LOL

LordEnigma
19 hours ago, Ronk said:

Note at the start of this Enigma concert, people are instructed to turn their cameras on, not off.  I don't know if this applied to the entire concert or to the Enigma concerts after this opening concert.

I think it's just kind of a tongue in cheek thing and "shocking" to hear considering it's the opposite at the beginning of most concerts. I don't think she wants everyone on their phones the whole concert but is playing that pop star ideal of taking pictures and videos of her for Fame.

19 hours ago, LadyHaha said:

Like.. I'm Not a phone addict and don’t use social media much but If there is one place I would be bored and go on my phone.. it would be there 😂

Have you attended concerts of other artists?

FentyGa

i love madonma, but sometimes she just makes choices...

she sounds ao pretentious doing this. and you know it was her idea lmao

it's nice in theory, but i'd love to at least record one or two songs

Archived