💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Haus Labs ask fan to take tweet down

fathermonster

Featured Posts

fathermonster
Just now, Zander said:

It's  suspect that he's the only one that heard this clip out of the 1000's of stans that would have probably have  post notifications for haus labs and would record it. :oprah:

Has anyone else heard this clip?

It was up for literally seconds other fans are pissed that they missed it, i haven't heard the clip I've dm'd him but he's not active 😭 others have heard and said it sounds like prodigy song, smack my bitch up

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Zander said:

It's  suspect that he's the only that heard this clip out of the 1000's of stans that would have probably have  post notifications for haus labs and would record it. :oprah:

It does seem a little weird that they're the only account to have footage of it, but I don't think many people record tweets bc we assume they're going to stay up forever/dont expect them to be unintentionally posted... it'll be interesting to see how this turns out

fathermonster
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Hmm. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if there would be a standalone single to help support the brand. I guess we'll see. Not sure why they aren't releasing these clips now. I mean the launch is a week away anyway. Might as well stay on top of everything instead of DM ing people.

Im guessing they might drop the video with announcement the day before so we all go frantic and buy the single or a bundle if they offer it 

2 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Im guessing they might drop the video with announcement the day before so we all go frantic and buy the single or a bundle if they offer it 

sounds realistic

but if the single is only for the brand support will we have another "the cure" in our hands? :saladga:

ice heard one side from above

fathermonster
Just now, LanaDelGrant said:

sounds realistic

but if the single is only for the brand support will we have another "the cure" in our hands? :saladga:

Yeah that is worrying tbh. Just a random single with a random sound stuck in limbo. I dont think she would drop a standalone single now anyway being as we're meant to be getting an lg6 single in October anyway 

ZiggyZiggs

Some people on Twitter said it’s just the eyeliener video?? So whats the truth? Who’s lying who’s not?

fathermonster
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

Some people on Twitter said it’s just the eyeliener video?? So whats the truth? Who’s lying who’s not?

Who is saying that? Have these people spoken to him? 

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Who is saying that? Have these people spoken to him? 

I got no clue, everyone’s suddenly radio silent :air: I’ve DMed at least 10 people he’s DMed trying to get some info but none of them are replying :air: what’s going on :air:

LordEnigma
18 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Yeah that is worrying tbh. Just a random single with a random sound stuck in limbo. I dont think she would drop a standalone single now anyway being as we're meant to be getting an lg6 single in October anyway 

When is the launch? Sept 15?

Just now, PhillipBagshaw said:

What does this mean? 

90’s techno and electronic :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

joannesrats
1 minute ago, Mustang said:

90’s techno and electronic :giveup:

This is too good to be true, so I'm just going to wait it out :cryga:

Archived