1 minute ago, fathermonster said:

Someone he dm'd said he said it sounds like a prodigy song

What’s his @?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a different video dm him he'll tell you 

I mean you can believe what you like, but Haus Labs was DMing everyone that had the eyeliner video this exact same message yesterday, eg:

CD266-D50-2-B62-49-E5-9989-7-A0225040506

This guy is probably just hyping people up like every other fake insider :shrug: How would he know for sure it was new music?

DeleteMyAccount

The rollout for HLs so far so been sort of messy.. We can only hope that the actual products live up to the standards of makeup today. 

Zander

Somewhere the gay haus labs intern is frantically trying to sort this mess out and panicking his free Enigma ticket and Haus lab samples are getting cancelled. Some would say that's a blessing. :ohwell:

fathermonster
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

The rollout for HLs so far so been sort of messy.. We can only hope that the actual products live up to the standards of makeup today. 

Yeah exactly what I thought how csn they accidentally tweet unreleased stuff TWICE

fathermonster
3 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I mean you can believe what you like, but Haus Labs was DMing everyone that had the eyeliner video this exact same message yesterday, eg:

CD266-D50-2-B62-49-E5-9989-7-A0225040506

This guy is probably just hyping people up like every other fake insider :shrug: How would he know for sure it was new music?

Gaga's vocals on the video and also an announcement of upcoming music. I think they are going to try push them both so she can promote both I'm assuming 

DeleteMyAccount

Gaga's vocals on the video and also an announcement of upcoming music. I think they are going to try push them both so she can promote both I'm assuming 

Wait there was an announcement of new music in the clip?

2 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

What :air: omg :air:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

fathermonster
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Wait there was an announcement of new music in the clip?

Yeah basically he said he is itching to tweet about it but he's only dming people and telling them. He's saying it will drop the same day as the launch. Dm him I'm sure he'll tell you

EDIT; out of respect to HL he's not gonns tweet in his dm's telling people to not tweet either 

Zander

It's  suspect that he's the only one that heard this clip out of the 1000's of stans that would have probably have  post notifications for haus labs and would record it. :oprah:

Has anyone else heard this clip?

DeleteMyAccount
4 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Yeah basically he said he is itching to tweet about it but he's only dming people and telling them. He's saying it will drop the same day as the launch. Dm him I'm sure he'll tell you

EDIT; out of respect to HL he's not gonns tweet in his dm's telling people to not tweet either 

Hmm. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if there would be a standalone single to help support the brand. I guess we'll see. Not sure why they aren't releasing these clips now. I mean the launch is a week away anyway. Might as well stay on top of everything instead of DM ing people.

Archived