Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reject False Icons

@KatieJudasGaga4

OMG Katie, you love Heaven on earth?

the TASTE :kara: I’m also waiting for her to sing it live but maybe it’s special since it’s her favorite. The song is so dreamy, it also feels like nostalgic and sad on the background, I just love it 

JusKeepBreathin

Why does she keep doing her eyeliner like that? I love you Britney, but please stop the messy eyeliner.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JoanneMonster
14 hours ago, NCgaga said:

The only thing holding her back for at least 5 YEARS is that damn persistent eye makeup she sports. I think she wears it thinking it covers up the natural eye wrinkles she has at 37- but really it just makes her look exhausted. 

yeah its weird seeing her looking like this at only 37

98e362d4-a3a3-42a0-bd53-67e7c71434e8-get

I See You

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, Dream Rider said:

@KatieJudasGaga4

OMG Katie, you love Heaven on earth?

the TASTE :kara: I’m also waiting for her to sing it live but maybe it’s special since it’s her favorite. The song is so dreamy, it also feels like nostalgic and sad on the background, I just love it 

The Blackout album is one of my favorite albums of all time! Heaven on Earth is my favorite song from the album and the ending is so fantastic and emotional! The production in spotless and I wish she gave it a little more recognition!

2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Why does she keep doing her eyeliner like that? I love you Britney, but please stop the messy eyeliner.

There was a rumour that it was permanent.

Archived