Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Let's all make a Gaga cover album collaboratively!

Gaga Tribute Cover Album  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Which album should we, her fans, cover first?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • A Star Is Born
    • Compilation (different songs from different albums)
    • Joanne

Featured Posts

tomsches

Starting to work on my cover right now!

Edited by tomsches
  • Love 1

Harry X
On 9/8/2019 at 3:22 PM, gagzus said:

Born This Way has a gospel choir almost backing vocal style behind it so that’d be fun to have a choir of fans singing.

im better with production and harmonies than lead singing so hit a bitch up 💅🏻

Do you have anything to listen?

tomsches

I've just finished mine. I can't believe I did this in, like, 2 hours. This project got me so excited. My cover is a slower/softer version of Heavy Metal Lover. My music is usually heavily inspired by dream pop so I decided to make a dream pop version of it. This is HML if I had written it.

I hope you like it and we can work with it. I'm so inspired I might do another one.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Miel

This is such a cool idea! I'd love to be involved, somehow! haha

3 points in and ready for more

DeluluSwine

@derpmonster would you be interested in doing perfect illusion with piano instrumentals? I could also do the piano instrumentals for arutw if you want.

• YAAAS 1

Harry

I like this idea! I could maybe do something as long as I could put my own spin on a song ofc? If you gave me a song I could try and put something together... Lmk :)

• YAAAS 1

Harry
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

I've just finished mine. I can't believe I did this in, like, 2 hours. This project got me so excited. My cover is a slower/softer version of Heavy Metal Lover. My music is usually heavily inspired by dream pop so I decided to make a dream pop version of it. This is HML if I had written it.

I hope you like it and we can work with it. I'm so inspired I might do another one.

This is so awesome!

• Love 1

Oriane

I can only do vocals.

Songs I'm interested in :

Paparazzi
Speechless
MANiCURE
Dope
Sinner's Prayer

Look what I found

I'm not saying I'll do everything, I'll just take what's left if other people are interested in the same songs so it can be more diverse.

You popped my heart seems... All my bubble dreams, bubble dreams...
  • Love 2

derpmonster

Thank you for the overwhelming response once again y'all! I haven't had time to look at everything yet but I will soon and respond to everything! :)  I'm a busy girl my summerboys haha

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Love 1

Luckystef8
17 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Do you want to sing any songs? If so, which ones? :) You can pick more than one and more than one person can pick the same song. Do you plan on singing over a track or do you feel comfortable playing a different instrument too?

Depending on what song I choose, it will depend if I do it with a track or piano. What songs are taken?

derpmonster
18 hours ago, Stone S said:

I would love to participate in this, may I?

Yes! Which song do you wanna do?

18 hours ago, AlexTheMonster said:

Can we use unreleased tracks as well? If so I can use Princess Die, but if you want official album/single versions I can do The Cure :heart:

Any songs! Princess Die is one of my faves too. :)

17 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Since I can't sing, please guys, let me do background vocals, or Monster's "I love that girl" voice / Government Hooker's "Get down!" voice etc.:excited2:

I'm down to do the intro for Government Hooker ("Gaga... Gaaaa aaaah")  and you can do the male part but someone else gotta do the lead vocals. I've already picked out too many songs for myself lol.

17 hours ago, tomsches said:

When do you want us to be finished with the song?

Anytime! We have no deadline currently as many people can be super busy (including me) :( But I want us to finish this by December. Everyone is largely responsible for their own song and in the end we gotta just put em together.

Love your HML version btw! So hypnotic and beautiful. I could never do something like that. I'm so glad that we have so much diversity in style in this project.

17 hours ago, DiamondGypsy said:

If I can find a recording equipment
I'll probably do Princess Die/Honest Eyes

Reveal hidden contents

Not sure tho :messga:

Please do! Doesn't have to be super fancy equipment. Even a headphones' microphone can work well.

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1