⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Let's all make a Gaga cover album collaboratively!

Gaga Tribute Cover Album  

225 members have voted

  1. 1. Which album should we, her fans, cover first?

    • The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • A Star Is Born
    • Compilation (different songs from different albums)
    • Joanne


JakubM316
11 hours ago, Vainsexual said:

Could anyone make an instrumental for Reloaded?

Well, I'm trying to make it, but I don't think it's going to sound like Reloaded. 

I mean - I've got the beat but the rest... well... let's not talk about it.

If I'll finish it and it will sound good I'll send you this, OK?

 

Always late
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vainsexual
18 minutes ago, JakubM316 said:

Well, I'm trying to make it, but I don't think it's going to sound like Reloaded. 

I mean - I've got the beat but the rest... well... let's not talk about it.

If I'll finish it and it will sound good I'll send you this, OK?

 

OK!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlexTheMonster

My cover of Princess Die is complete :)

@derpmonster

Edited by AlexTheMonster
CHROMATICA 05/29
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JakubM316

OK, so here are the instrumentals I made.

I have forgotten to write that I'm not a professional, so don't expect something like WOW.

Yes, I know, I could make them sound better.

Why only 2? The answer: SCHOOL

Remember: If it's not what you expected, write to me about what's wrong.

@Harry X I didn't know which one you want first so I made these two:

Poker Face & Telephone

I hope it sounds good.

@derpmonster Well, I just realised that the melody is too fast.:oops: I'll fix it.

Edit: Anyway, when I'm listening to it now I don't think it sounds the way it should sound.
But I'll try to do something with it.

Edited by JakubM316
Always late
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JakubM316

OK, so like before, here's the link for Princess Die instrumental for @derpmonster

Princess Die - WeTransfer Link

If you expected something else (I didn't know if it's enough, and I don't think it sounds like "original key"), just write to me about what's wrong.

 

 

(And now something different)
I just found out that @Harry X had PROBABLY left GagaDaily. I'm not 100% sure, but... check this out: GagaDaily - Harry X - Status Updates

Always late
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
derpmonster
1 hour ago, JakubM316 said:

OK, so like before, here's the link for Princess Die instrumental for @derpmonster

Princess Die - WeTransfer Link

If you expected something else (I didn't know if it's enough, and I don't think it sounds like "original key"), just write to me about what's wrong.

 

 

(And now something different)
I just found out that @Harry X had PROBABLY left GagaDaily. I'm not 100% sure, but... check this out: GagaDaily - Harry X - Status Updates

I know him outside of GGD and I'll pass it along. Thank you! I'll listen and let you know soon :hug:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at chARTPOP.azurewebsites.net
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry X
On 10/25/2019 at 11:22 PM, derpmonster said:

I know him outside of GGD and I'll pass it along. Thank you! I'll listen and let you know soon :hug:

Here I am! :P

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry X

I'll start doing my vocals and I'll post them here. We can make more versions of course. I can help too with the music.

Who can be my Honey B for Telephone?

Edited by Harry X
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry X

Tonight I'll record a song plus some additional vocals for my almost finished songs and of course the Gaga covers! :D

Edited by Harry X
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MANiCURE 6

I'll also recording acoustic covers of Paparazzi, Poker Face, Mary Jane Holland, Swine and maybe Born This Way and Venus tomorrow ;-)

I'll send it here when it's all done :-)

Edited by MANiCURE 6
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry X
Just now, MANiCURE 6 said:

I'll also recording acoustic covers of Paparazzi, Poker Face, Wonderful, Swine and maybe Born This Way tomorrow ;-)

I'll send it here when it's all done :-)

Poker Face me too!

  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MANiCURE 6
1 minute ago, Harry X said:

Poker Face me too!

Can't wait to hear your version !

Are you doing the studio version or a personal one ?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry X
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Can't wait to hear your version !

Are you doing the studio version or a personal one ?

Based on the studio version but I don't have any finished instrumental that sound good enough right now. I'll post the vocals here for anyone that wants to make the music.

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...