game

Big Brother Pokemon Gen 3 Edition

Lazz Monster

Featured Posts

Lazz Monster

Our next HoH is...

tumblr_o04pbzlPMd1uo9l9co1_400.gif

Absol!! Congrats on being our first 2-time HoH :applause:

@Flippy please choose 2 pokemon to be up for eviction.

We're far from the Shallow now

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g
51 minutes ago, Hades said:

First time @Lazz Monster is not in the top 3. :wtfga: I'm shook.

it is not nnnn

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

it is not nnnn

it actually is if you are talking about seasons and not groups, I was top 3 in at least one of the groups in seasons 1 and 2 :selena:

We're far from the Shallow now

PerfectGUY

Hey everyone 

I am SOOOO sorry but my school did a surprise and took all of my class to Spain and I didn't have wifi 

I'm only catching up now but I'll be more present in the next games I swear :cryga:

Flippy

Minun VS Gardevoir

sorry about not being too present! Just got back from camping! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Minun-Talenti:bon:

I should probably do some facts:sweat:

Minun:

Minun appears to be based on a cheerleading mouse, chipmunk, or rabbit. It could also be the incarnation of a negative electric charge.

Minun shares its category with its partner Plusle. They are both known as the Cheering Pokémon.

Minun and Plusle have the same base stats, although the stat distribution is different with Minun being more defense-oriented and Plusle being more offense-oriented.

Minun has never appeared in the anime without a Plusle alongside it, unlike Plusle who has appeared alone a few times as Solana's Partner Pokémon.

Minun's first major appearance in the anime was in episode 312, the same number as its position in the National Pokédex.

Unused text in Pokémon Colosseum suggests that a Shadow Minun was going to appear in the game.

In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, there are several files for unused playable characters. One of these files is named "Pra_Mai", leading some players to speculate that Plusle and Minun were considered to appear as a tag team, like Ice Climbers.

Gardevoir:

Gardevoir resembles a principal dancer. Its exaggerated head with minimal facial expression and an overall frail, featureless physique could also be attributed to anesama ningyou, a style of traditional Japanese paper doll. Its loyalty and protective nature over its Trainer may suggest that it is based on a guardian angelor familiar spirit, though its ghost-like characteristics could also suggest that it is based on ghosts that refuse to leave the physical world.

Gardevoir's number in the Sinnoh Pokédex (Platinum only) and the Almia Browser are the same: 159.

Gardevoir's Attack and Special Attack are the reverse of Gallade's.

Mega Gardevoir has the highest base Special Attack of all Fairy-type Pokémon and the highest Special Defense stat of all non-Legendary Psychic-type Pokémon.

Gardevoir and Gallade are the only Pokémon capable of Mega Evolution that are in the same evolutionary family.

Shinies:

Spr_7s_282_s.pngSpr_6x_312_s.png

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

1. Gardevoir - CyanLights 

2. Minun - TROLLGA

3. Gardevoir - Hades 

#6 place is cool I guess since this is my last participation. :firega:

bloody g

1. Gardevoir - CyanLights 

2. Minun - TROLLGA

3. Gardevoir - Hades 

4. Minun - Bloody Grammys