💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

WB wants Rihanna to play Poison Ivy

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Nightwing

Absolutely not. I love Rihanna, but no. She is not a great actress and would not be able to disappear in the role.

Why don't they get Zoë Kravitz? She has that earthy, seductive and deranged look for Poison Ivy. And she has enough range to do justice to the character. They don't need anyone too high profile for the role of Poison Ivy.

TEETHTEETH
4 hours ago, neptugne said:

Imagine they got pop girls for Poison, Harley, and Catwoman :diane: if only they could act. Gaga as Harley, Riri as Poison Ivy, and then hmm... Ariana as Catwoman :gayhat: 

Cute idea for lady marmalade 2.0 but not for a film. 

doppelganger
6 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

if you rewatch Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy it looks like they don't need the role to be passable to happen (and this is coming from someone who loves Kill Bill, her acting in Batman was so terrible)

Batman Forever was all around terrible, despite the great cast. Uma committed the the campiness of the role though ... 

TimisaMonster
7 hours ago, River said:

Rihanna's acting is.. :poot:

But she has the sexiness and edginess of Poison (Blue) Ivy so it can actually work.

This...the look and sex appeal is there but all her movies have flopped and arent memorable but perhaps with a more iconic role she could do justice to it if she gets an acting coach and takes the role seriously 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

beaublue

Y’all saying she’s a bad actor yet you’re willing to watch Beyoncé butcher roles over & over 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d like to see her in the role, I’d rather see her act than Beyoncé... Rihanna hasn’t really had a role to sink her teeth into so I’m not going to rank her as a bad actor just yet. Can’t say the same for B though 😂

7 hours ago, neptugne said:

Imagine they got pop girls for Poison, Harley, and Catwoman :diane: if only they could act. Gaga as Harley, Riri as Poison Ivy, and then hmm... Ariana as Catwoman :gayhat: 

Ariana as Catwoman? :ladyhaha:

Archived