đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What will replace streaming?

Mana Mahad

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

I think that the concept of streaming won't change much just how we access it will. Right now we access it through out phone, laptops etc. but that will evolve and I think streaming will evolve with it:sis:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreenDiamond
13 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

This already exists. :messga: You can download Spotify  Premium from shady sites and use it without paying.

O_O !?!?!?

FfFfFfFF
14 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

O_O !?!?!?

90939_900.gif

Spoiler

Just kidding, I don't know anything about it except that one of my friends uses it. :messga:

A Hybrid

Artists will give up on making money from releasing, they will just give it for free, because that way they will get more recognition and their tours will sell more. Mark my words.

No family’s safe when I sashay

iAstroLeo
57 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

This already exists. :messga: You can download Spotify  Premium from shady sites and use it without paying.

I used it, it's not Spotify Premium :derpga:

You can listen to the songs like you would on the computer using a tablet, the only thing the app does it make Spotify believe you're using a tablet instead of your phone :laughga: 

CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Replaced by lasers in 2036 :gaycat:

It's gonna be called beaming :vegas:

#beamARTPOPoniBeams :huntyga:

Nightwing

Nothing. We're in the endgame.

It'll only evolve and get more expansive. I feel like Cable Television/DirecTV is going to die.

RodeckDanny
1 hour ago, Sam98 said:

That would still be a form of streaming :excuseu:

I think streaming embodies the ultimate form of the entertainment industry tbh I can't think of a more direct way to consume music or whatever else

I feel in the future

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

DonatellaPop
9 minutes ago, Nightwing said:

Nothing. We're in the endgame.

It'll only evolve and get more expansive. I feel like Cable Television/DirecTV is going to die.

didn't it already die? :ladyhaha:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Well, I don't think it will change that much... since I can't see any better and easier way to access music... I think that streaming is end ... only the way we access it will change tbh  

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Lemondeduerl
3 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Chips implanted into our brains so we can hear music without headphones or disturbing others

Weird but interesting concept. 

:)

imnotyourbabe10

Might we see a resurgence in CDs like we have with vinyls and some cassettes (looking at you hipster Urban Outfitters :trollga:)

OMonster

Streaming - as a process - is the 'endgame' of music consumption... but the facilitator of it will change. 

Like, it won't always be via an app or whatever. 

I also think advertising between songs will die, and revenue will be generated by sponsorships instead. 

Example: 'Apple' will sponsor music albums or artists. 'Apple Presents: XYZ'. And that's how the artist / record label will make money from the tracks. 

I also think physical sales will increase - vinyl records and interesting packaging. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived