Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PSA: October release for LG6 lead is fake

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

RAMROD
54 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Being a huge Rihanna and Adele fan and craving for new music, I feel lucky that I'll get two albums late this year

:oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Ok guys, calm the **** down... you all are taking these things too seriously. The album is coming sooner than later, just go on with your lives in the meantime and do NOT get your hopes up until we have OFFICIAL info :saladga: (then again, I know that after 10 years many of you still haven't learned their lesson, and probs will never so whatever)

Inferno

*If this is true* Again, I don't like the way she plans her releases. Not even me being impatient, I just think she or her team get weird about releasing too much too quickly and it serves no value for her career in contemporary culture. I believe shes expressed that she doesnt want to be fast food, but I don't think sitting on the material that you have and thinking big picture has done anything for her for the past....what...shes been elongating her release strategies for like the past 7 years now.

To me, the impulsive ways in which artists like Lana Del Rey or even Ariana Grande release albums is representative of a certain amount of authenticity. They're in the studio creating, they feel strongly about their work and want to share it and they just do. The music is good, people respond to it, and everything else comes along swimmingly. I feel like this goes back to Gaga being too guarded. Its like her uptight-ness is reflected in her release strategies.

• 3 weeks later...
TheSlash

To anyone really believing that: Did you already apply your makeup?

tenor.gif?itemid=14630630

Inb4, Gaga releasing a new Haus Labs line called "Clownery" :poot:  :vegas: 

Ew, David!

Archived