šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can 50 cent please be removed from the entertainment industry

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

whocares

50 CentĀ likes to troll a lot. And to be honest, if what you care about is cancelling him, he hasnā€™t been relevant in the music market for a decade now. I think.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

Okay but are we going to let slide that she is trying to defend a pedophile? The comment is clearly distateful but he shouldn't have molested kids in the first placeĀ :awkney:

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

PartySick
1 hour ago, Inferno said:

here we go

MJ means so much to pop culture and more specifically black culture, that at this point there are hoards of cult like followers that refuse to see the guy for what he was, a creep. Period. It doesnt surprise me that there are people such as yourself that truly are deluded because they just can't allow themselves to see whats right in front of them but its nevertheless aggravating. Im not going to bother responding to whatever you might say to this because I already know but I needed to say this.

Then don't respond but know that if you think Michael's a molester, you're wrong.

Case #1, the dad makes the accusation. The kid, Jordan, said nothing happened and to this day maintains that nothing ever happened. MJ was also found innocent in court. And yes, it went to court. You can't pay off a criminal case. 1993? Not a molester.

Case #2, the Arvizo family hits up several celebrities, eventually preying on Michael's naive self. His staff said they were possessive, rude, and stole from him. Eventually, the mom made the accusation, the two kids recited their lines but when asked questions, they provided conflicting testimonies, ever changing timelines, and impossible scenarios (such as "I was molested while MJ was in another country"). It went to court, MJ was found innocent. Afterwards, the Arvizo family was torn apart and caught up in everything from fraud to accusing JC Penny guards of rape. 2005? Not a molester.

Case #3, Wade and James. Two men who maintained MJ's innocence for decades. Wade even showed up in court for him in 2005 and praised him during his life andĀ after his death. It wasn't until he was denied a job with the MJ One show as a choreographer that he "remembered" being molested. I'm not sure what James' motivation is.Ā Doesn't matter since he claims to've been molested in a building that didn't even exist yet and while Michael was on the other side of the planet on tourĀ :sharon:Ā and that gore p*rn, Leaving Neverland? Trash. 2019? Not a molester.

I'm a survivor of both childhood sexual assault and rape when I was in high school. I stared molesters and rapists in the eyes for years. I don't take this sh*t lightly. So to see a great man and personal hero like Michael Jackson have mud thrown on his name, to see such a heinous accusation thrown on him, especially with NOTHING to back it up other than some provable lies and "BuT i ThInK hE cReEpY" is beyond absurd and disgusting.

Learn the facts. He was innocent.

šŸ–¤

PunkTheFunk
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Case #1, the dad makes the accusation. The kid, Jordan, said nothing happened and to this day maintains that nothing ever happened.

Where did you get this information from? Jordan has never publicly denied the accusations, and he retreated from public life soon after the settlement. How do you know that he "maintains that nothing ever happened"?

MJ was also found innocent in court. And yes, it went to court. You can't pay off a criminal case. 1993? Not a molester.

Except itĀ didn't go to court in 1993. Jackson reached a financial settlement with the Chandlers out of court.

Case #3, Wade and James. Two men who maintained MJ's innocence for decades. Wade even showed up in court for him in 2005 and praised him during his life andĀ after his death. It wasn't until he was denied a job with the MJ One show as a choreographer that he "remembered" being molested. I'm not sure what James' motivation is.

Wade explains his actions in his own words here, although you probably won't read it.Ā https://waderobson.com/wadeswindow/tothosewhohateme

Doesn't matter since he claims to've been molested in a building that didn't even exist yet and while Michael was on the other side of the planet on tourĀ 

James' story about the train station lines up with accounts from two of Michael's bodyguards back in 2014, before this documentary was even a thing.

"Writing in the 2014 bookĀ Remembering The Time: Protecting Michael Jackson In His Final Days, Bill Whitfield and Javon Beard said: ā€œIn 1990, Michael Jackson opened the gates of his Neverland Valley Ranch to the public for the first time.

ā€œNeverlandā€™s visitors entered the ranch at its train station, boarding a steam engine that took them up to the main house.ā€

An account from aĀ biographer from 2012 also corroborates the existence of a train station:

ā€œReporters invited to tour Neverland at the 1990 public unveiling most often began by inspecting the towering statue of Mercury (the Roman God of profit, trade and commerce) in the drive of the mansion,ā€ he wrote.

ā€œThen climbed a hill out back that led to a near replica of the Main Street train station at Disneyland, with a floral clock that was more magnificent than the one Walt Disney had designed for his own park.ā€

Archived