You'd be surprised, there are plenty right here

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 hour ago, thierryrreiht said:

M***ael Ja***on defenders? In 2019?

Sad tbh

Aka people who think for themselves and can understand the facts surrounding this 30 year bullsh*t storm :gaycat:

Not an iota of evidence points towards his guilt. Just conflicting testimonies and suspicious timing.

But you go ahead and believe what you want, no skin off his icon status tbh.

OT: I think Pocket Change is just mad that Michael had to literally die for him to get a collab tbh

It's ironic what song they slapped his verse on too

🖤

misunderstood
2 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

M***ael Ja***on defenders? In 2019?

Sad tbh

People like you in 2019?

Sad tbh

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Andreu
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

OT: I think Pocket Change is just mad that Michael had to literally die for him to get a collab tbh

Thats what I came here to say... the allegations came out a lot of years before 50 cents "collabed" with him.

Illuminati
6 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

I’m not defending mj I just think it was uncalled for to say that to his daughter 

Uncalled for and rude perhaps but not something to be "removed from the industry" for. I'd rather see actual pedophiles and rapists with cult following to be removed first.

Defmix100
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

Aka people who think for themselves and can understand the facts surrounding this 30 year bullsh*t storm :gaycat:

Not an iota of evidence points towards his guilt. Just conflicting testimonies and suspicious timing.

is this really him? I used to listen to this song a lot but only ever saw things saying it's an impersonator

PartySick
4 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

is this really him? I used to listen to this song a lot but only ever saw things saying it's an impersonator

I personally never bought into Michael and the Cascio tracks being an impersonator but it happened with Britney and she's still very much alive so who knows? :/

🖤

Nightwing

I mean, what do you expect from someone like him? He's always been both stupid and ignorant.

He only ever makes headlines when his name is attached to someone else's. He has no relevancy in today's world.

Inferno
11 hours ago, PartySick said:

here we go

MJ means so much to pop culture and more specifically black culture, that at this point there are hoards of cult like followers that refuse to see the guy for what he was, a creep. Period. It doesnt surprise me that there are people such as yourself that truly are deluded because they just can't allow themselves to see whats right in front of them but its nevertheless aggravating. Im not going to bother responding to whatever you might say to this because I already know but I needed to say this.

Archived