celeb

Nicki Minaj Clarifies Retire Tweet

Hebi

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SPARTACUS

That was quicker than I thought.Β  I guess Red Lobster wouldn't meet her demands. tumblr_pxfdxxjzGD1xmo1c7o1_75sq.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

HoneyB

Well color me surprised

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897d80c947c33129617b3

perchted for the album

πŸ’‹ π•Šπ•₯𝕖𝕑 𝕐𝕒 β„‚π• π• π•œπ•šπ•–π•€ π•Œπ•‘πŸ’‹πŸͺ

2 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Guys, remember that Nicki basically teased several albums with her song "Freedom". In the line where they are teased, she mentions the word retire.

Could you give me the specific line she teases β€œseveral” albums? I’m only seeing her teaseΒ The PinkprintΒ in one line. She doesn’t even say β€œQueen” in the songΒ :poot:

27monster27
22 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Could you give me the specific line she teases β€œseveral” albums? I’m only seeing her teaseΒ The PinkprintΒ in one line. She doesn’t even say β€œQueen” in the songΒ :poot:

Well, I should say, according to theories. This is similar to how people say that Lady Gaga teased albums in the Manifesto of Little Monsters interlude during the Monsterball 1.0 and Monsterball 2.0.

he/him/his

2 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Well, I should say, according to theories. This is similar to how people say that Lady Gaga teased albums in the Manifesto of Little Monsters interlude during the Monsterball 1.0 and Monsterball 2.0.

I mean if you really want to reach, you could say she teasedΒ JoanneΒ in the Manifesto, but really I think it was just an album that was going to come out eventually in her career, she’s mentioned Joanne sinceΒ The Fame

27monster27
3 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

I mean if you really want to reach, you could say she teasedΒ JoanneΒ in the Manifesto, but really I think it was just an album that was going to come out eventually in her career, she’s mentioned Joanne sinceΒ The Fame

Yeah, a lot of these theories are more or less coincidences.

he/him/his

SMILE2NE1

Nicki Minaj is like the cool girl from sophomore year, who tries to be same in the cool way but is 35 now

Archived