rumor

Albums announced by UM France

roy

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
3 hours ago, mauvais said:

Adele isn't signed to UMG, sis 

look-carefully-there-are-4-clowns-facing

I looked at this way too long trying to figure out the fourth clown. :flop: :poot:

she/her/hers

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
23 hours ago, Scathach said:

I mean she could have pushed it... 

In retrospect, an early 2020 release date (like February) with a single coming out in (early) December (or even earlier) kind of makes sense...and is in line with the Polydor thing about new music in 2019. ARTPOP was November 2013, C2C September 2014, Joanne was October 2016, ASIB October 2018, and LG6 being Feb. 2019...it all kind of lines up with Gaga taking anywhere from approx. 1-2 1/2 years to release an album.

But I am wondering if Rihanna and Gaga were pushed back a few months by UMG because of Adele (who is with Columbia/Sony), since it seems like there is a legitimately good shot that Adele is coming this month or in October with the People (aka publicist weekly) cover, etc. Also, December's an odd month for Reggae/Dancehall music and September/October don't seem to have a lot of new releases scheduled...it's all tin foil hat, but I wouldn't be surprised if Rihanna was originally scheduled for September and Gaga in mid/late October...especially as Drake is coming in November....but then they rearranged everything when it came out that Adele was dropping music.

• 4 weeks later...
Summerboi14
1 hour ago, mdance4life said:

How well is this still holding?

We will see if something comes out this month. If not it's mostly false.

monketsharona
28 minutes ago, BloodyMary08 said:

By the way UM head never said single October release / Album February release. He only said the album is set for early 2020.

I don't know where the October / February thing comes from. 

FfFfFfFF

So much confusion around here. 

Adele info doesn't come from the Universal meeting but from People magazine, since she is not an Universal artist. But that account decided to include her anyways. :flop:

The thing about Gaga in October is false, the info was that she is coming early 2020.

Someone find the thread where we discussed this.

Davian
57 minutes ago, BloodyMary08 said:

Off topic but I’ve never seen someone with a gif as avi:nooo: 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Davian said:

Off topic but I’ve never seen someone with a gif as avi:nooo: 

I had one myself back in 2018 but someone from moderation asked me to replace it because the site can't gifs as avis yet.

Dtx0E3eW0AU2MvK.jpg:large

Davian
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I had one myself back in 2018 but someone from moderation asked me to replace it because the site can't gifs as avis yet.

Dtx0E3eW0AU2MvK.jpg:large

:air:

You’re so ahead of your time!:diane:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived