rumor

Albums announced by UM France

roy

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Gibson

kay, now it's delusional he would spill that many a-list artists in a french music convention. that never happened like ever????

also, some of these artists are not signed to interscope.

and mostly, this whole year was DRY without stars and now all big artists are coming together at the last 2 months of this year? like yeah

however i hope gaga is indeed coming early 2020

WORLDofGAGA

Are people even allowed to just let out big info like this, surely itā€™s the artists who should put it out, especially if itā€™s a surprise drop

@W0RLDofGAGA

Anderson123

November 2019 - Drake, The Weeknd, Kanye West.

December 2019 - Adele, Rihanna.

February 2020 - Lady Gaga

Can you imagine if this is true ? Huge music releases all together. And of course Gaga is the one releasing until next year. I'm taking this with a graint of salt because people would not leak this information just like that, especially about those 6 artists.

leedeegaga

I canā€™t cope if Gaga is releasing next year, like please something old leak to tide me over. Iā€™ve been her biggest Stan since 2006/7 but still there is only so many times I can filter all her 200+ songs to find new vocals! One new songĀ performance would stop my boyfriend killing me for playing one song over and over each month šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m not sorry Iā€™m desperate!!

Scare them first, so they canā€™t scare you...

Bloody hooker
39 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

kay, now it's delusional he would spill that many a-list artists in a french music convention. that never happened like ever????

also, some of these artists are not signed to interscope.

and mostly, this whole year was DRY without stars and now all big artists are coming together at the last 2 months of this year? like yeah

however i hope gaga is indeed coming early 2020

I was completely skeptical at first too, but it seems like these open session conventions happen every year or at least since 2017. Someone who went to the convention in 2017Ā said that Eminem would release that same year, and he did.Ā They said the same for U2, and they released as well during the same year.

A guy who said that LG6 would come out in 2020 also said U2 at the end of 2017.Ā 

The convention happened in 2018 too, but I canā€™t find anything other than basic tweets.

Interscope is under UMG, so UMG can say whatever they want. Adele is under XL and Columbia, and both are not owned by UMG. I always take the Music News Twitter account as a grain of salt as they just tweet whatā€™s being said.

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

Netflix works for my mom:huntyga:

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

IllusionLover

WAIT!!! isn't Adele from Columbia? A Sony Music company... Why is she being announced by UMG???

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

James Gibson
46 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

I was completely skeptical at first too, but it seems like these open session conventions happen every year or at least since 2017. Someone who went to the convention in 2017Ā said that Eminem would release that same year, and he did.Ā They said the same for U2, and they released as well during the same year.

A guy who said that LG6 would come out in 2020 also said U2 at the end of 2017.Ā 

The convention happened in 2018 too, but I canā€™t find anything other than basic tweets.

Interscope is under UMG, so UMG can say whatever they want. Adele is under XL and Columbia, and both are not owned by UMG. I always take the Music News Twitter account as a grain of salt as they just tweet whatā€™s being said.

well then i believe the "early 2020" talk for gaga and the whole meeting happening but these bunch of artists announced just seems out of controlĀ :saladga:

Ā 

BalmungBard

I mean if thereā€™s any truth to this I can see why Gaga would only release one single this year and wait until Feb. to release but geez what a rollercoaster of music for the end of 2019Ā :ohwell:

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Archived