Featured Posts

3 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Sounds likeĀ Nicollette Sheridan to meĀ :huntyga:

Ā 

20 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Teri or Nicolette

Ā 

2 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

It sounds like the lady that played Edie Britt, she notoriously had issues with the director and left the show earlyĀ 

If u read Marc Cherry's full letter, he states Felictiy stood up to the bully in "seventh season". Nicolette/Edie was fired in season 5 and the girls ALL offered her their support on suing the production company for wrongful termination. It's 100% Terri.Ā 

3 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think it was Nicolette Sheridan.Ā 

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

100% Nicolette Sheridan i feel.

It's not! Nicolette is actually very sweet and the cast loved her!Ā 

Ā 

5 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Ā 

Ā 

If u read Marc Cherry's full letter, he states Felictiy stood up to the bully in "seventh season". Nicolette/Edie was fired in season 5 and the girls ALL offered her their support on suing the production company for wrongful termination. It's 100% Terri.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Nightwing

I know at the end of the day it's their job, but it's amazing how they could not just talk to each other but have the most amazing chemistry on screen.

From the way they interacted, you'd swear they were best friends on and off set. I guess now. At the end of the day, I guess that's just them doing their job to the best of their abilities.

But, yeah, it's Teri. They all had problems with her. She's still my favorite Housewife, though.

RAMROD

IDK, this video may be able to tell everything we need to know about the main female casts relationship with Teri, esp. on final day.

Marc Cherry know the cast didn't get along with Teri so the shooting were scheduled separately from the other girls.

Ā 

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

5 hours ago, leedeegaga said:

It sounds like Teri, she surprised me at that she could be such a Desperate Actress on set. Youā€™d expect it fromĀ Nicollette, but she was decent onset but got sack from some argument with Marc Cherry. I think it wasnā€™t even that bad, like along the lines of having more screen time but I could be wrong...

They refused to include her in the intro after her role increased.

Bellatrix

I guess that is explaining why I haven't seen any pictures of themĀ  over the past years where Teri is included. I follow Marcia on Twitter and she often retweets or likes fans tweets about the cast, but I don't think I've ever seen one where Teri was in.

It was heartbreaking enough to learn that Kim Cattrall didn't get along with the others in SATC and now this :noparty:Ā 

6 hours ago, Tomas said:

It would be so sad if this was about Teri.

Itā€™s pretty confirmed at this point. No one kept in touch with her after the show etc

Felicity is an ANGELĀ :tony:

My money's on Nicolette. She was mentioned for a couple of minutes in one episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills this last season and went after Lisa Rinna / Denise Richards on Twitter. Not that this means much but from this alone, shehe seems petty af which makes me believe it's her.Ā 

Bellatrix
22 minutes ago, Noir said:

Felicity is an ANGELĀ :tony:

My money's on Nicolette. She was mentioned for a couple of minutes in one episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills this last season and went after Lisa Rinna / Denise Richards on Twitter. Not that this means much but from this alone, shehe seems petty af which makes me believe it's her.Ā 

It's not Nicolette. According to Marc Cherrys letter Felicity put the foot down duringĀ season 7,Ā  Nicolette left in season 5.

So it's most likely Teri. It doesn't seem like none of the others inĀ the castĀ kept in touch with her after the show ended.

RemovedPerRequest1
13 hours ago, geishababe said:

I think itā€™s more Teri than Nicolette. Nicolette and the rest of the housewives still say nice things about each other but the Teri rumors have been around since season 1 and they never talk about her or hang out. She wasnā€™t even there to hang out after the last scene. Teri comes off really sweet though but i guess itā€™s all an act. They deserve more emmys just for acting like they were best friends for eight seasons lol

Ā 

also i wonder when that contract negotiation was cause Eva blew up once the show did and quickly became one of the most popular and relevant cast membersĀ 

100 percent truth

Archived