💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Three new Avicii demos leak

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

Today a bunch of new Avicii demos started going round the internet, most of them didnt make it to public platform but those three did:;

Promises of tears:

Actually this is the only demo we can be 100% sure it's real since it is sing by Avicii herself. We don't know when is it from, but my bet is that it is from 2014 since we can here some elements he ended up using in his song "City Lights", which was released in 2015 and he started playing earlier that year.

Give up the ghost (feat. ????)

This demo (which is in an early stage) features an unidentified female vocalist. Actually we can't be 100% this even is an Avicii track.

Crocodile Tears (feat. Vargas & Lagola)

I think it's very obvious the vocalists on this one are V&L, what we can doubt is, once again, if it's an Avicii track.

@DesertWolf @Bellatrix 

DesertWolf

Promises of tears :diane:It would sound so great if it was finished :bradley:

Everybody knows it's only for the show XXVI

xoxo Craig

The first one sounds so good :pray:   Hope you're doing well up there bud, love you Avicii 

End Racism Now

Inferno

I enjoy the first one, lowkey kind of miss that sound even though I at one point got as tired of it as I am of the whole minimalist trap vibe thing happening now lol

Although I find it kind of annoying how he got success with Wake Me Up and then every song he made after it was trying to recreate that vibe basically. It says to me he or his label were like "hey this worked here, lets just always do that"

Andreu
3 hours ago, Inferno said:

Although I find it kind of annoying how he got success with Wake Me Up and then every song he made after it was trying to recreate that vibe basically.

You must not know a lot about him if you think this tbh. When he premiered Wake Me Up in March 2013, on the Ultra Music Festival, he got booed because festival goers didn't think it was real electronic music. The same day, he premiered the vast majority of his debut album true, so it was his vision, regardless of Wake Me Up's success. 

Spoiler

One could argue that most his songs have a similar vibe than Wake Me Up (which I don't necessarily agree with, but a lot of people say), but it is because it is the vibe he wanted, not because he wanted to replicated the vibe of Wake Me Up. I know you probably have better things to do than watch this performance, but if you do you'll see that basically 90% of the album was done before the release of Wake Me Up, including the follow up hit Hey Brother. 

:hug:

Archived