πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 expected in 2020

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

On 9/6/2019 at 11:27 PM, LilyLark said:

So this is tin foil hat speculation, but I also found it weird that Gaga didn't push AUTW.

I get that she might have wanted the focus to be on her as an actress, and not a singer, as others said....but a few televised appearances singing Shallow and AUTW would have made a lot of sense and AUTW would have almost definitely been a top ten hit if she gave it the slightest bit of promo. Anyway, besides the actress angle I wonder if there was some personal sh*t going on with the Christian break up and between that, Enigma, and promos for the movie she couldn't handle/didn't want to handle pushing AUTW. An AUTW push would have made a lot of sense a month or two before the Oscars (because the Oscars performance would bump Shallow), but that's around when the break up became public.

First, it's ARUTW. Don't you REMEMBER?Β :stalkga:

And I think she broke up with Christian about one/two weeks before Oscars. So I guess there were no plans to release ARUTW before that. She also planned to release INLA as the first radio single in October but freshly released Shallow took over.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch

I'm ok with this. I can wait. She doesn't need to be under pressure just to please her fanbase or the record company. Plus she's an artist, (a true one), she needs time to elaborate experiences and turn them into the best music her heart feels.Β 

Archived