đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie Spears asks to step down as Conservator temporarily

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Reginald

Ooh it makes me so mad. I can't wait until Britney is free from all of this mess and allowed to live the life that *she* wants. 

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Reginald said:

Ooh it makes me so mad. I can't wait until Britney is free from all of this mess and allowed to live the life that *she* wants. 

me too! i hope they don't trap her with this new conservator who has previously been accused of conservatorship abuse :saladga:

i hope to god the judge rejects what he has put forward

#JusticeForBritney ♡

So basically a conversatorship abuser will be replaced by another conservatorship abuser who will most likely do everything that Jamie tell her? My f*cking god this is SICK

Gimme More
18 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

So basically a conversatorship abuser will be replaced by another conservatorship abuser who will most likely do everything that Jamie tell her? My f*cking god this is SICK

it is SO awful!

i really hope this woman does not get appointed as a conservator:messga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

PLEASE LET LYNNE BE COMING THROUGH :giveup:

Lynne's lawyer, Gladstone Jones, tells us he and Lynne will be in court next week for Jamie's hearing. Gladstone will not say if they will challenge Jamie, but it's not hard to read the tea leaves.

Nevertheless ... as we reported, Lynne asked the judge in the conservatorship case to involve her in the process -- especially with respect to medical issues. She also reconnected with Britney and stayed at her home during the whole social media campaign.

Jones would not say if Lynne will challenge Jamie's latest move, and even ask the judge to appoint her conservator. If that were to happen, Lynne would almost certainly have to move from her home in Louisiana to SoCal. It's a 24/7 job.

Source: TMZ

@Faysalaaa @ReginaGeorge @Adrenaliner

#JusticeForBritney ♡

3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

PLEASE LET LYNNE BE COMING THROUGH :giveup:

Lynne's lawyer, Gladstone Jones, tells us he and Lynne will be in court next week for Jamie's hearing. Gladstone will not say if they will challenge Jamie, but it's not hard to read the tea leaves.

Nevertheless ... as we reported, Lynne asked the judge in the conservatorship case to involve her in the process -- especially with respect to medical issues. She also reconnected with Britney and stayed at her home during the whole social media campaign.

Jones would not say if Lynne will challenge Jamie's latest move, and even ask the judge to appoint her conservator. If that were to happen, Lynne would almost certainly have to move from her home in Louisiana to SoCal. It's a 24/7 job.

Source: TMZ

@Faysalaaa @ReginaGeorge @Adrenaliner

This is great news, and her mom as a conservator is better. But, Britney should be free regardless if her conservator is a good person. I hope Lynn becomes Britneys conservator and then tells the court Britney doesnt need to be under this anymore. If Kevin also helps, this could get Britney free hopefully.

Gimme More
1 hour ago, Adrenaliner said:

YAAAS QUEEEN

SAVE BRITNEY BITCH

please let lynne save her :excited2:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Spanish Eyes
3 hours ago, Adrenaliner said:

What the ****?

This is so ****ed up that I have no words. How can the world just watch this grown woman to be abused this way?

History tells us that society will watch, if not facilitate, the abuse of women. We gotta stand up for Britney.

Archived