Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie Lynn speaks out on unfollowing Britney

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Jamie Lynn says:

“I wanted to address something even though I shouldn’t because it’s so stupid. Someone got into my account and blocked my sister. I never blocked my sister and I never would. Britney is the absolute sh!t and I love and support her in every single way. Also, if I had a real problem with her, don’t you think I’d call her up or go see her, do you really think that I would block her on a social platform? come on people, the Spears sisters are fine, I did not block her, someone with way too much time on their hands - little sh!t stirrer - did. Love my sis and I love her post!”

I wonder if it was Lou Taylors handy working unfollowing/blocking Brit :triggered:

Jamie-lynne now follows Britney on instagram again.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

bloody g

We have so much evidence that they're feuding yet they still try to look normal. It's driving me insane :air:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

A hacker wouldn’t hack Jamie Lynn or Britney’s Instagram solely to have one sister unfollow the other. 

Jamie/her team/a boot blocked lots of fans recently, so maybe they also blocked Britney by mistake and this is her lame excuse. She's not even mentioning the blocked fans on her video

bloody g
7 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Also who has time to see who is following who :ladyhaha: like get a life.

insightful post

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Gimme More
12 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Also who has time to see who is following who :ladyhaha: like get a life.

you're saying this as if Gaga fans don't freak out about who follows Gaga or who doesn't follow Gaga - *cough* rihanna incident *cough*

no need to be rude :selena: fans of all artists do this.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

LordEnigma
12 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

you're saying this as if Gaga fans don't freak out about who follows Gaga or who doesn't follow Gaga - *cough* rihanna incident *cough*

no need to be rude :selena: fans of all artists do this.

I’m not saying it’s just her fans - I’m saying in general. **** happens and not everything has to be turned into this big lifetime drama movie.

Gimme More
Just now, River said:

hacked internet GIF

:ladyhaha:

it's strange someone only hacks just to block britney, it's clearly someone in britney's team did this, aka lou taylor :grr:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

RAMROD

I wonder if Jamie, or whoever that is who got into her account, *COUGH*, sent Britney a DM too saying, "blockedT!"?? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

23 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

:ladyhaha:

it's strange someone only hacks just to block britney, it's clearly someone in britney's team did this, aka lou taylor :grr:

yeah it's so weird, her team sucks

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived