💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

LGBTQ Comedians Respond to Dave Chappelle’s ‘Sticks and Stones’

Lilmonzter

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde
2 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

I do believe comedians can joke about anything they want as long as it’s done tactfully & with intellect which I don’t feel he did...

He didn't, especially towards trans people. It was the same tired joke from years ago. He didn't even do research. A lazy effort for a netflix special.

That being said, the rest was hilarious and I finished all his specials in one day lmao

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/6/2019 at 2:28 AM, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I love him and his specials on Netflix, "the alphabet people" skit has some valid points though like I know so many people in the community that segregate themselves. 

That was my thought. I thought it wasn't a fully baked joke and the trans commentary in there not only didn't make sense to me, but felt a bit uncomfortable, BUT I really agreed with the implication that the queer community is made up of people essentially carpooling it because it makes logistical sense. That's actually historically accurate lol I thought it was an okay special, but not his best material. It felt like he hadn't finished a lot of it yet or thought it through enough.

Guillaume Hamon
3 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

Remembering Joan she was such an Icon!

Queen of the gays and offensive comedy!

source.gif

A joke she did about Adele ☝️

"A bunch of rapists saw me alone and they just went away. I wasn't gang-raped I was gang-rejected".

She was the best! :D 

TSUNAMI
18 hours ago, lovedillon said:

Although I agree that it’s bottom of the barrel comedy, I do believe comedians can joke about anything they want as long as it’s done tactfully & with intellect which I don’t feel he did

He came off as imbecil. Fully ignorant. 

On 9/6/2019 at 6:50 AM, Lilmonzter said:

But she didn’t love a joke in which a character isn’t sure what pronoun to use for trans people

Well get over it. We're not gonna tell comedians to stop making jokes or to be politically correct, everything's already politically correct. If it's not for you and you get triggered don't watch it

Archived