💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RUMOR: Huge Artist Releasing SUPRISE Album REALLY Soon

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

I wouldn’t be surprised if Adele releases two singles before her album.  It’s October in only 3 weeks time.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ghost Face

Well the year just got 3 months left (not counting december because holiday-season). In this months Rihanna, Gaga and Adele are rumourd to release music. So yeah.. a big artist will release.. great job 

It's an honor.

Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Psychics do exist, just saying

Yes and each and every one of them are frauds and scammers. They build off of information that is well known and sell it as "fuTuRe kNowLEdgE." Please tell me you don't actually believe them :saladga:

xoxo Craig
Just now, hurricane326 said:

Yes and each and every one of them are frauds and scammers. They build off of information that is well known and sell it as "fuTuRe kNowLEdgE." Please tell me you don't actually believe them :saladga:

Not all of them

Linda & Terry are psychics and correctly predicted major events like 9/11 and other things. 

End Racism Now

22 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

If you don't know by now, this person has predicted many many things to come true. Like 99.99999% of the stuff they say comes true. They are legit. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BELIEVE THEM

Many people speculate that its Nicki Minaj after the retiring tweet, or Adele, or Gaga...  but we'll know really soon according to them

Where's your receipts that 99.9999% of the stuff they say comes true?

Otherwise, stick that clown mask back on that pretty face 

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

Where's your receipts that 99.9999% of the stuff they say comes true?

Otherwise, stick that clown mask back on that pretty face 

+ more

End Racism Now

10 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Not all of them

Linda & Terry are psychics and correctly predicted major events like 9/11 and other things. 

SHOCKING! MUST SEE! GONE WRONG! GONE SEXUAL! TRY NOT TO LAUGH! EPIC GAMER MOMENT!

How can anyone watch this clip and think it's real. Literally just two batsh!t women telling random people vague possible futures

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

You believe them, but not Mr. S? LMAO 🐛👉🧠

Mr. S was doing stuff for clout, wbk

End Racism Now

Sneaky Oliver

If Adele is releasing than Gaga should hurry the F up :triggered:  and I believe she can pull a surprise album if it comes with at least a few good (fan-pleasing) visuals 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived